New
Find
Notify
Tools

Texas Meat Hunt Special
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
From now until Sept 15th cow elk meat hunt. $150 per day per hunter daily rate ($100 per day savings) which covers all meals, lodging and guiding. Trophy fee per cow $800 (savings of $400-$700). Cows are large cow elk too. Hunt is located within 1 hour of San Antonio with free airport pickup and return if requested. License only $45.
Call toll free 1-877-647-9926 or email sjadventures@cableone.net

sjadventures@cableone.net

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Posted 26 October 2009 18:38
Ladies and Gentlemen,

This Forum was setup to help both hunters looking for hunts and outfitters who have special offers that others might take advantage of.

Please make sure the hunts you are offering meet the following:

1. FULL details and prices to be posted. Putting a link to your own site and saying that details are available there is NOT acceptable.

2. You can only offer hunts that you are conducting yourself, or you are an agent for the PH that is going to be conducting the hunt.

3. Posting a hunt for a third party is NOT acceptable.

4. Your full address, or at least a working phone number, MUST be posted.

Any hunts posted that do not meet all of the above will be deleted.

Your co-operation in this will be appreciated.

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Confused Confused Confused bewildered bewildered bewildered

1. FULL details and prices to be posted. Putting a link to your own site and saying that details are available there is NOT acceptable.

quote:
$150 per day per hunter daily rate ($100 per day savings) which covers all meals, lodging and guiding. Trophy fee per cow $800 (savings of $400-$700).

2. You can only offer hunts that you are conducting yourself, or you are an agent for the PH that is going to be conducting the hunt.

quote:
Hunt is located within 1 hour of San Antonio with free airport pickup and return if requested.

3. Posting a hunt for a third party is NOT acceptable.

bewildered bewildered bewildered

4. Your full address, or at least a working phone number, MUST be posted.

quote:
Call toll free 1-877-647-9926 or email sjadventures@cableone.net

I am confused as to what the problem is with this notice

A working phone number or supposedly working phone number is listed.

No mention is made of whether the poster is doing the hunts or is representing a guide/outfitter/PH/rancher.

Prices with discounts are listed as are details concerning lodging/meals/transportation.

Lastly, neither of the listed internet addresses work as a link.

Do you have a problem with this particular operation?

I am just curious about this, as I have listed hunts, some of which were deleted and I had to relist to be more within the guide lines.

Since neither of us are Moderators, I am just curious as to what you find wrong with this listing?

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Nothing is wrong with his offer, but he could have edited it since butchloc has posted.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67001 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the explanation Saeed.

I just thought maybe butchloc had a personal issue with this operator.

Agreed, it does need editing and clarifacation on some points.

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote