Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Montana spot and stalk Spring Black Bear Hunt
 Login/Join

posted
I have spots available for this spring 2023. Over 30 years experience guiding for bears. Past hunters have taken five and a half to six and a half foot bears. Hunts based out of a lodge or backcountry pack-in camp. Early May through mid June.

Cost- $4000.00 ea. (2 on 1)

Included:
Airport transport
5 days of hunting
Meals & lodging
Guide
Game field prep and retrieval

Not Included:
Bear tag- $365.00
Taxidermy
Meat processing

Contact me anytime for more information or to reserve some dates. Call/text/email

Todd Earp
White Mountain Outfitters
www.whitemountainoutfitters.com
tearp@montana.com
406-239-1688

Posts: 4 | Location: Montana  | Registered: 30 January 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Hi Todd,

Welcome to the forum

Would you be able to provide any picture of past bears your successful hunter have taken?

And i am sure you will be asked and if you have available. What size bears are possible in your area.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1578 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I added the size of bears to the post. It won’t let me add any photos to the post. There are photos of bears on my website if anyone wants to see some for now.

One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
AR doesn't host pictures. To ad pics to your post you have to use a third party hosting site. Personally, I like www.Imgur.com but there are other free sites as well.

You need to set up an account with Imgur then upload your pics from your computer to Imgur. Then you copy the link to your photos to your AR post. If you use Imgur it's a good idea to resize your pic. I find the "large thumbnail" size works well.

If a geezer like me can figure it out anyone can.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2307 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
This is genuine offer from good guy with great area for spot and stalk and 100% success on seeing plenty of bears and good ones to boot
From personal experience

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If your seriously looking for a spring bear hunt you won’t find a harder working guy then Todd. In fact I would go as far to say that he is probably the second best outfitter in the State of Montana ( after myself of course!). On a serious note He knows his area like the back of his hand and as long as you come prepared to hunt and shoot he will give you a great trip!!

Posts: 253 | Location: Corvallis,montana | Registered: 10 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
In comparison to Canadian black bear hunts, this is a great deal with well known and well established outfitter with great success

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Here you go:

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13399 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by White Mountain Outfitters:
I have spots available for this spring 2023. Over 30 years experience guiding for bears. Past hunters have taken five and a half to six and a half foot bears. Hunts based out of a lodge or backcountry pack-in camp. Early May through mid June.

Cost- $4000.00 ea. (2 on 1)

Included:
Airport transport
5 days of hunting
Meals & lodging
Guide
Game field prep and retrieval

Not Included:
Bear tag- $365.00
Taxidermy
Meat processing

Contact me anytime for more information or to reserve some dates. Call/text/email

Todd Earp
White Mountain Outfitters
tearp@montana.com
406-239-1688

posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting some pics Mike!