Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alaskan Brown Bear-Alaska Peninsula
 Login/Join

posted
Alaska Trophy Outfitters has two openings for Fall hunts this October. We had one hunter have to re-schedule and have one opening we need to fill. This is 10 full days of hunting with the hunts starting on October 1st and hunting til October 10th, flying in on September 30th and flying out on the 11th of October. These hunts are on the North end of the Alaska Peninsula, which is open every other year. This will be the opener for the Coastal side of Unit 9, and no one will have hunted these camps since Spring of 2010. The hunts will be based out of wall tents or a cabin. We have been 100% on our rifle hunts with a 9'2 average. Hunters will fly down on a Charter flight on the 30th of September and then be flown to camp in a Super Cub. The hunt is 1 on 1 and the hunter can take wolf at no charge and there are no wolf tags required. There will be a maximum of 4 hunters in the field, with 6 camps. The cost of this hunt is typically $15,500.00 plus an $800.00 air charter. We are offering these hunts for 14,000.00, this includes your charter flight fee. Hunters are responsible for flying into Kenai, Alaska, their tag/license (85.00 lic & 500.00 tag)and their food/lodging prior to and after entering the field. We have been hunting these camps since 1999 and they produce. Hunters can expect to see 10-12 bears on their hunt, with 2-3 being trophies. These are not physically demanding hunts, but require patience. We spend the majority of our time glassing for bears. You will be guided by a Professional Guide who has multiple years experiece in OUR camps. References and photos available on request. Please visit our website at alaskatrophyoutfitters.com and browse our gallery. We'll soon be adding last weeks' Kodiak brown bear hunt photos! Thank You,

Frank Sanders
Alaska Trophy Outfitters
www.alaskatrophyoutfitters.com
(907) 252-7413

Any outfitters/hunters who would be interested in a swap hunt I am open to offers. My fiancee and I are palnning a trip to RSA or Namibia for our honeymoon in 2012 and would love to swap for a plains game hunt for the two of us and I am a hard core bowhunter and love to hunt big elk. Open to offers as these camps/permits are paid for already. Thanks

Posts: 21 | Location: Alaska Peninsula | Registered: 09 February 2011Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21 | Location: Alaska Peninsula | Registered: 09 February 2011Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

My personal bear. We also take bowhunters, 4 of the 5 bowhunters we've had have shot bears.

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of George Dina
posted Hide Post
Sir, swap offer is still valid for next year?
Are you interested in hunting in Romania?

Posts: 60 | Location: Romania | Registered: 24 January 2011Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
It is just for the openings I have this Fall, I do have an opening for next Spring, but am holding it tentatively. Thanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Frank - Got a PM

Regards,
Bharal76

Posts: 136 | Location: Madrid - Spain | Registered: 21 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great Hunt with a great outfitt. Someone should snatch this deal up guick.

Posts: 253 | Location: Corvallis,montana | Registered: 10 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Id love to jump all over this if I wasn't booked already this fall.
This hunt is on my short list and I'll certainly keep you in mind when I do decide to book a bb hunt.

Great pics. I love the look of the bruin in that 2nd pic.

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Scottyboy, I'm in Tucson a couple times a year. I always hunt coues in January. If you let me know how to contact you or you want to call or shoot an email we could meet there. I have a few clients that live there also. Take Care.

Frank

posted Hide Post
I have 2 spots open on the Alaska Peninsula for Spring of 2012 and I will honor this price. I also have 2 spots open for Kodiak applicants, I will do the 15 day Kodiak hunt for 15,500.00