Tools

France/Spain Multi Species hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
France/Spain Multi Species Hunt

Proposed Itinerary
Day 1 arrive Paris and transfer to Toulouse by train
Days 2 to 5 (hunt 4 full days for Roe deer, Mouflon, Red deer, Chamois)
Day 6 drive to Beceite region, arrive in time to hunt that afternoon
Day 7 & 8 Hunt for Beceite Ibex
Day 9 drive to Gredos region
Day 10 & 11 hunt for Gredos Ibex (Spanish red deer can also be taken in this area)
Day 12 depart from Madrid or return to Paris and depart from Paris
Cost of hunt $4500, includes - Guide (1x1), full accommodation in small hotels/country inns, all meals and transport, preparation of trophies in the field, use of a rifle to avoid the hassle of carrying rifles across borders.

Cost of trophies:
Beceite Ibex $5,200 any size
Gredos Ibex $ 6,500 any size
Roe buck $200 - $350
Red deer (upto 13 points $2,000, over 14 points $2,600)
Pyrénées Chamois: $2,000-$2,600
Mouflon: $2,000-$2,600

Not included:
Personal expenses
Tips
Documentation and Export of trophies

Seasons: Roe deer (June to August best time), September to November for all the other species.

This itinerary can be changed based on the species the hunter wishes to take. One can hunt for the two Ibex in Spain or France for Roe, Mouflon, Chamois and red deer.

For more information contact:

Arjun Reddy
www.huntersnetworks.com
Tel: 1-845 259 3628
email: arjun@huntersnetworks.com

Posts: 2538 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
If you can really shoot any ibex you want. If you can choose, this is smoking deal. I must day I do not believe they aré going to ley you shoot a big golf medal ibex in gredos in the park. They would lo ose money.
Happy new year
Ps. Even with a normal ibex it is not a bad deal

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Diego, Happy New Year. We are not hunting in the Gredos National Park, but on private lands. In this area one will hunt for an old mature trophy animal where our clients have taken 10 year old+ animals, some of them have been in the gold medal category. But at that age the horns are typically broomed. Renaud who organizes this hunt does not believe in charging by size but as the sayin goes - when in Rome we have to do as the Romans do!!

Posts: 2538 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is a excellent deal. Do you have pics of chamys and deer?

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2072 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dwarf416
posted Hide Post
That makes sense. I insist, it is a good deal. If you come to spain give me a call

diego

Posts: 645 | Location: madrid spain | Registered: 31 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am going to take Renaud up on this..
He emailed me this offer this morning.

Becite and possibly Pyrenean chamois.

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote