New
Find
Notify
Tools

Killer Buffalo Deal - 9500 USD
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
i would like to offer the following deal to AR members for Buffalo that i have available to be hunted this year 2011 - they must be taken before mid June 2011, the buffalo are raiding the crops and a couple of real bruisers have been seen....

PH: Ishumael Tshabalala and Paul Phelan

The area: Sengwe 1, S.E. Zimbabwe right opposite Kruger National Park and below Gonarezhou National Park. Most of the hunting will take place along the Limpopo river.

7 days hunting at $ 9 500 USD including trophy fee of one buffalo.

For a 2 on 1 deal a further discount of $500 USD will apply to the total price

Available dates: bust be taken before Mid June 2011

Additional trophies

Baboon $100 USD
Buffalo Bull $3500 USD
Civet $500 USD
Crocodile $3000 USD
Hippo $3000 USD
Klipspringer $550 USD
Elephant $15 000 USD
Porcupine $150 USD
Steenbok $400 USD
Waterbuck $1800 USD
Bushbuck $800 USD
Caracal $500 USD
Duiker $250 USD
Genet $200 USD
Hyena $1000 USD
Kudu $1800 USD
Leopard POR
Impala $450 USD
Jackal $250 USD
Lion POR

The above price excludes:
• Local and international airfare
• Charter flights - POR
• Tips for Professional Hunters and camp staff
• Medical evacuation insurance and trip cancellation insurance – both required
• Trophy fees of additional animals taken, wounded or lost
• Ground Transportation to camp from Johannesburg $500 US one way
• 2% ZTA levy on Daily Rates 4% NP levy on total trophy fees
• $100 USD for CITES tags for CITES animals
• Taxidermy costs –Dip and Pack $600 USD for 2 species or less - we use Andy Hunter

And includes the following:
• Field preparation of trophies
• All meals, accommodation, soft drinks and alcohol in moderation during the hunt
• Daily laundry during the hunt
• Use of 4 x 4 vehicle
• Use of camp facilities
• Use of trackers, skinners, chef, and the use of the services of a Professional Hunter

i can be contact via e-mail on aubrey@pelandabasafaris.com or on my phone at 0027 82 695 5327.

Photos at
http://www.pelandabasafaris.co...ex_files/Page567.htm

One hunt report at http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043&m=8081092441

please feel free to visit my website www.pelandabasafaris.com for more information and do not hesitate to contact me should you have any queries.

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who did these killer buffalo kill?

stir

beer

SSR

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cross L:
Who did these killer buffalo kill?

stir

beer

SSR

well there was a woman who was flattened two weeks ago in her field by a buffalo bull who took offence to her shouting at it to get out.... ill phone and find out if she is still with us Wink

Sean - come along and ill show you a killer Buffalo, ask Dave Payne about "Dolphin"

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aubs

My aopologies, that came across wrong- was looking at the Pun.

I have seen cattle kill people and its not funny.

SSR

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Aubs

My aopologies, that came across wrong- was looking at the Pun.

I have seen cattle kill people and its not funny.

SSR

No need i just about wet myself when i was told the story apparently as she ran she shouted " aweeeeeee......", kinda like, " here hold my beer watch this...."

Mind you, Ishumael was gored by a buffalo 5 years ago, app he had more airtime than MTN.... lol

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I told you they have medication for that bladder control problem you have Aubs. and we can send you a crate of depends if you need them!!!

Dam if I had not taken this new job I wold have loved to book one of these with ya.

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So can these buff be hunted by the Hooker method? .22 hornet/spotlight from the truck or is that only ok in uganda?

Posts: 477 | Location: western arkansas | Registered: 11 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by timg953:
So can these buff be hunted by the Hooker method? .22 hornet/spotlight from the truck or is that only ok in uganda?

There goes the Earl Grey all over the damn keyboard again! jumping

I reckon I only just managed to stop the damn hillbilly in time! animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
steven, I've heard he even shoots ducks on the pond with the same rifle.

Posts: 477 | Location: western arkansas | Registered: 11 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sitting ducks???

shocker

SSR

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sounds like my kind of guy! jumping

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67002 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'll bet he does!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shakari:
quote:

I'll bet he does!!

That Don is a special child.... lol - did you know that the dr in his screen name stands for "Danger" i mean when he pours wilk over his Rice Crispies, they shut the hell up.... LOL

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just dont let him run the GPS

No tellin where you might end up.

heh Hook

rotflmo

SSR

One of Us
posted Hide Post
DAM a guy goes away for a few day and your guys jump on his character and disparage him!!!! for your information I DO NOT pour wilk on my cereal I pour MILK on it AUBREY!! and nothing makes noise in my house early in the mornings! my 45 makes sure of that!
I don't use a spot light it upsets the next victim. I and I stopped shooting ducks with a rifle when I got the pellet gun IT"S quieter and the other ducks just sit there nicely so I can shot them TOOOO.
AND FOR THE LAST TIME i WAS OUT OF THE TRUCK!!!! BOTH FEET WERE ONE THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK OK OK you a$$ holes my foot was on the ground jumping
Cross your dam house don't show up on GPS thats for sure I think I will give Aubrey a ride to your place some night and let him try to find his way home by himself later rotflmo rotflmo

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
SAEED you have to head shot the duck with a 458 or it just makes a mess of everything. jumping animal
I can also tell you how far pieces of floating pumpkin fly across the pond when you shot them from your living room window with the afore mentioned 458 animal animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aubrey
Save one of those Buffalo for me
Best
Chris

Posts: 170 | Location: Vero Beach Florida | Registered: 23 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cnm123:
Aubrey
Save one of those Buffalo for me
Best
Chris

Miral? Ha go figure.... there are plenty of buffalo running around and the numbers will only get better as the year goes on, in the words of my head tracher the buffalo are " plenty plus"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just dont let him run the GPS

No tellin where you might end up.

heh Hook

rotflmo

SSR

Dont tell me he got lost AGAIN - did you hear about Cabela's?

Tim weren't you there?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeppers,

He was off after the Wild Goose.( Or was it Wild Turkey?)

The amazing part is this was BEFORE we got to the beer.

I adopted the"Stop, dont move , I will come and find you" system for giving Hook directions.

jumping

SSR

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now Aubrey,

About those buffalo, will there still be some around in November?

beer

SSR

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeppers,

I adopted the"Stop, dont move , I will come and find you" system for giving Hook directions.

jumping

SSR

Whoever gave him the GPS obviously didn't realise he was going to try to eat, break or shag it!

jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now Aubrey,

About those buffalo, will there still be some around in November?

beer

SSR

i know you are not scared of the heat so yes Sir, come around and we will go and have some fun

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shakari:
quote:
Yeppers,

jumping

SSR

Whoever gave him the GPS obviously didn't realise he was going to try to eat, break or shag it!

jumping

Steve - mate tried to give the lady in the GPS with the sexy voice some moonshine to soften her up - instead there was sparks flying when he poured the moonshine into the power port of the GPS... lol

One of Us
posted Hide Post
if i can't eat it or shag it I don't want it! unless it's a job in africa. I would work for room board and beer money right now if it got me back in africa.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
CROSS you place is so far out in the sticks that GPS wont even find it. it just keep saying recalculating when you put your address in to it. the bustards can't even find your place or they would have carried you off long ago

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aubs.
I spoke to Dave Payne on his hunt with you and he is all smiles. And he shared some great photos wish I could have made that trip.
ER

Elton Rambin
Mail/Ship: 1802 Horse Hollow Rd.
Barksdale, Texas 78828
Phone: 479 461 3656
Ranch: 830-234-4366
Check our Hunt & Class Schedule
at
www.ftwoutfitters.com

4 Rules of Gun Safety
1/ Treat all guns as though they are loaded.
2/ Never point the muzzle at anything you do not want to shoot.
3/ Do not put your finger on trigger until your sights are on target and you are ready to shoot.
4/ Be sure of your target and safe background.

Posts: 268 | Location: Western Arkansas/Barksdale,TX. USA | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, Aubrey I was there and I had grave doubts that we would ever get back to the hotel. We were saved by your excellent sense of direction("turn left Don"Smiler

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .458Aubs:

Steve - mate tried to give the lady in the GPS with the sexy voice some moonshine to soften her up - instead there was sparks flying when he poured the moonshine into the power port of the GPS... lol

animal animal animal

I can well believe that! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I suppose we shouldnt pick on Hook too much. Afterall he did find his way out of Arkansas

fishing

getting a state right is a good start

shocker

SSR

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Ah bugger that for a game of soldiers..... Texas is a great state and I'd be very happy to live there myself but taking the piss out of Hook is just sooooooo much fun! animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was never lost I might have been powerful confused for a few hours but!!!there YAHOO directions that TIM had, had us on the wrong side of fort worth. and I do remember some a$$hole in the back seat saying turn thats way!!!!!!!!! ass if I had eyes in the back of my head!!!!!!!!!! at least I got use back to dallas with out any trouble jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
STEVE don't forget I have a ally and I'm not afraid to have her slap the crap out of you She has done it before and will again rotflmo rotflmo and besides I have adoption papers on my living room wall!!!!!!!!!!!! care to tell everyone on AR who adopted me????????????????? rotflmo animal rotflmo

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Y'know it's not considered good manners to encourage mummy to slap daddy about...... and don't forget daddy controls the pocket money/allowance allocation!

jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry daddy if i promise t be good can we go play in the bush with the buffalo and little Aubrey?????? and if he promises to play nice can we take little LUAN tooooo????? animal animal animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don, are you threatening steve with that Thai hooker that used to slap you around?

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Hooker,

Anytime my friend!

Tim,

The mind boggles!

More generally,

I reckon this offer is a bloody good one. Both camp and area are great and also incidentally, quite famous.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Susan's going to kick all the buffalo crap out of tim for calling her a Thia hooker. and I will hold him while she does it!!!!! Mom don't like people to call her names!!!!!!!!! DADDY don't even try to do that any more. he still has the scares from the first and only time he ever did that jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
i didn't call susan a thai hooker, I was merely referring to the thai hooker that used to slap you around until she found out you spotlighted a cape buffalo. I think she works in the establishment next to the steakhouse in Dallas now.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
thats not what I'm telling MOM boy are you in trouble now. Mom's going to get you bad!!!!