quote:
Originally posted by .458Aubs:
quote:
Originally posted by Cross L:
Who did these killer buffalo kill?

stir

beer

SSR

well there was a woman who was flattened two weeks ago in her field by a buffalo bull who took offence to her shouting at it to get out.... ill phone and find out if she is still with us Wink

Sean - come along and ill show you a killer Buffalo, ask Dave Payne about "Dolphin"

Cross L - If you get to "chase" Dolphin (a bull buff, not the aquatic "porpoise") around, it will literally get your blood up. He'll show himself (and a beauty he is - 46"?) but he won't let you shoot him.....well, he wouldn't let me or Aub shoot him. holycow

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value."
-Thomas Paine, "American Crisis"

Posts: 816 | Location: Llano, CA Mojave Desert | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of almostacowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elton Rambin:
Aubs.
I spoke to Dave Payne on his hunt with you and he is all smiles. And he shared some great photos wish I could have made that trip.
ER

Not "all smiles", E. I did tell you about the "death march" up the Limpopo River didn't I? Me on one leg, Aubs on one brain cell. "It's not so far (back to camp)", says Aubs. Hour and a half later, thru loose dry sand, 150 degrees and 9000% humidity........and that was after a two-mile run thru the bush. I hadn't had that much fun since Advanced Infantry training at Camp LeJeune in 1968. rotflmo

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value."
-Thomas Paine, "American Crisis"

Posts: 816 | Location: Llano, CA Mojave Desert | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dave,
Aubrey told me he just took you on a nice walk around the park. NOTHING hard about it and it was a nice soft day to! not to hot not to cold!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by almostacowboy:
quote:
Originally posted by .458Aubs:
quote:
Originally posted by Cross L:
Who did these killer buffalo kill?

stir

beer

SSR

well there was a woman who was flattened two weeks ago in her field by a buffalo bull who took offence to her shouting at it to get out.... ill phone and find out if she is still with us Wink

Sean - come along and ill show you a killer Buffalo, ask Dave Payne about "Dolphin"

Cross L - If you get to "chase" Dolphin (a bull buff, not the aquatic "porpoise") around, it will literally get your blood up. He'll show himself (and a beauty he is - 46"?) but he won't let you shoot him.....well, he wouldn't let me or Aub shoot him. holycow

been chasin crazy bovines since I was a baby, dont see any reason to stop now animal

Doesnt mean I have always won- just that it wouldnt be the first time a 'DUMB ANIMAL" has made a fool out of me

rotflmo

SSR

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You know Pappa goes on holiday with Momma and Baby boy and you kids start misbehaving..... tit tit tit on Hook and CrossL

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
what miss behaving ??????? you just misunderstand did holiday include a trip to McDonalds??????? Big Grin after negotiations rotflmo

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ddrhook:
what miss behaving ??????? you just misunderstand did holiday include a trip to McDonalds??????? Big Grin after negotiations rotflmo

Mc D's hate the stuff - id rather eat compressed chip board with Soya

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aubs,

You start eating at McD's and I will dis-inherit you.

old

SSR

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
it is not the burgers Aubs is after it what he gets after the burgers rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cross L & Hook

you two need to go stand outside with Tinfoil wrapped around the top of your head and wait for your lift home.....

space

One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aubs, they left Don here and they aren't coming back for him.

Posts: 477 | Location: western arkansas | Registered: 11 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will have you know thats a "bespoken" tin Stetson.

hammering

SSR

One of Us
posted Hide Post
ya well at least I know who my parents where and are unlike tim !! the blood test will be don't this week so we will know if the the Shepard or the coon hound is his father rotflmo