Find
Notify
Tools

POST DELETED
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Folks

Yes it's really interesting that a Zimbabwe operator Lin Stanton send an email to Mbeks and told him that it will be advisable to asked me to delete or take of my advert from Accurate Reloading.

So now again every one is wondering and suspect something.

If any of you still wondering, stop wondering and suspecting people of doing illegal things and provide your details so that i can forward all the proof to you that I'm having on papers.

Posts: 156 | Location: Limpopo | Registered: 27 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dogleg:
If that's the same Tim Schultz I'm thinking of, I'm a little surprised that he wasn't dragged out and shot a long time ago. Used to have an apprentice named Mbex.

That's the very same people Dogleg.

Now I'm the wrong guy because of those guys and they have promised me concession papers, but likely I have all on my messages and emails.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why not just publish what correspondence you have between you and the guy who "thought he had the concession signed up" and people can see who said what and when... The facts will speak for themselves!! Right now your silence at times, coupled with vague inconclusive responses is not doing you any favors in the credibility dept...

Posts: 114 | Location: Africa | Registered: 29 July 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think that is an excellent idea.

Posts: 11961 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
[URL= ]Conversatations between Mbeks and Tim[/URL]

One of Us
Picture of Lin Stanton
posted Hide Post
All
Please see below my signed agreement with Hwange Rural District Council for the area that was listed in this advert.

I once again confirm that I am the authorised operator for this area.

Lin Stanton
Email: lindon@mbalabalasafaris.com
www.mbalabalasafaris.com

Posts: 134 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 19 June 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have little doubt it is yours Lin.

I am still curious about the documents that led Mr. Brits to believe he was legitimately dealing with the leaseholder.

Posts: 11961 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
I have little doubt it is yours Lin.

I am still curious about the documents that led Mr. Brits to believe he was legitimately dealing with the leaseholder.

Hi Larryshores

There is no doubt that the Hwange RDC Concession belongs to LIN,after we had the chat and I have only post the conversations via email and messages us been asked to do.

As you can SEE that THE CONTRACT only been stamped and signed on the 29 December 2015.

If you go back on my last post with the emails and message postings you will see that Mbeks mention to Tim that I'm on his case and that he is in doubt that I will bring my client and Mbeks have promised to send me the needed paper work and since today I did not received paper work and I will not received paper work due to the fact that the area belongs to Lin.

Guys,there is now why I will ever use Mbeks or Tim for any hunting concessions in Zim again.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's quite normal to be judged by the company you keep. Hang around with dishonest people and your honesty is called into question. Do it unknowingly and your judgement is questionable. Fail to know the full details of something you're selling and your knowledge and integrity is questionable. See how fast that gets ugly? In the meantime the snake slithers away,

Pick your friends and associates carefully.

Posts: 1928 | Location: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: 30 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MotorCity
posted Hide Post
If it has anything to with Tim Schults formerly of African Nightmare Safaris. Run, and run fast!!!!

Now, Lin is a stand up guy and you will have a great hunt with him!

Posts: 239 | Location: Rochester, Michigan | Registered: 18 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Fuck me and if the Zim lads do not have enough on their plates already?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9869 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote