Find
Notify
Tools

More Zululand Packages- Budget Hunts
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
Near Empangeni in Zululand, a different property than my other listed offer. The PH allows other animals to be added. Both offers include the usual full accommodation, PH, skinner, tracker.

Budget hunt package = $5035.00 ( No 1 )

Nyala bull
Impala Ram
Warthog
Blue wildebeest bull

Budget hunt package = $4345.00 (No 2 )

Kudu bull
Impala Ram
Warthog
Blue wildebeest Bull

My PH says there are at least six nyala bulls which will make RW on this property. Kudu are average, blue wildebeest are very nice trophy quality. Abundant impala and warthog. There are rino and buffalo on the property as well.

~Ann

Posts: 19149 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Ann,

How many days per hunt?

Does it include transport, D&P, VAT?

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12534 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Hi Frank,

Sorry about the lack of detail, it is 5 full hunting days and two days for transport from Durban. Durbs is only four hours from the concession so depending on your flight schedule you could get and extra half day or more. The PH will accommodate on that.

I'll ask him your other question on the tax and D&P.

~Ann

Posts: 19149 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great deal Ann!!!

Wish I had the $$$$$$... Frowner

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote