THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Plainsgame special 3 species 7 days from 3380 usd
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Plainsgame special 3 species 7 days from 3380 usd
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 375 fanatic
posted
Hunts available from March - November 2011

Package 1

1 x Black wildebeest
1 x Blesbuck
1 x Red Hartebeest

7 Days
1x1 4080 usd
2x1 3380 usd

Package 2
1 x Blue wildebeest
1 x impala
1 x zebra

7 days
1x1 4525 usd
2x1 3825 usd

hunts will take place in the Orighstad area and will be hunted by Myself or Robbie Jacobs

Includes
All accommodation and catering
All land transportation for the duration
Services of a professional hunter
Laundry Service
Field Preparation of Trophies
Liquor in moderation

Excludes
Air transportation
Taxidermy Work
Shipping of Trophies
Dipping and Packing of Trophies
Tips

Species available
Trophy Name
Baboon 80 usd
Black Wildebeest 350 usd
Blesbok - Common 180 usd
Blue Wildebeest 650 usd
Bush Pig 290 usd
Bushbuck 950 usd
Common Reedbuck 890 usd
Eland 1750 usd
Giraffe 2150 usd
Grey Duiker 220 usd
Impala 180 usd
Jackal 80 usd
Klipspringer 850 usd
Kudu 1250 usd
Kudu " 53 and above" 1750 usd
Mountain Reedbuck 500 usd
Nyala 1950 usd
Red Duiker 1000 usd
Red Hartebeest 785 usd
Roan Antelope 19500 usd
Sable Antelope 10000 usd
Suni 1920 usd
Warthog 285 usd
Waterbuck 1360 usd
Zebra - Burchell's 930 usd

Daily rates 1x1 395 usd per day
2x1 295 usd per day
observers 220 usd per day

contact details
rudi.vanniekerk@vodamail.co.za
+27824642436
Whiteriver

"Buy land they have stopped making it"- Mark Twain

Posts: 914 | Location: Burgersfort the big Kudu mekka of South Africa | Registered: 27 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted Hide Post
I've known for a long time that it was going to happen. Confused Now it did! WinkEventually a South African hunting outfitter posted a hunt that truely deserves posting in a forum intended for "discounted hunts". Well done Rudi & Robbie! tu2

Incidentally, there is a new "bottom of the pricelist" hunting outfitter in my quite extensive database of trophy fees advertised on Internet sites by (mostly) South African hunting outfitters! Big Grin

Congratulations Rudi for getting the ducks in a row to be able to offer such exceptionally low trophy fees. This really is an example of aggressive marketing of what I'm sure is a very good product!

Anyone who is even a bit familiar with what the typical trophy fees charged by various South African hunting outfitters are will tell you that these are really special low trophy fees. dancing Don't believe me, look around yourself and then contact Rudi about a booking for one of thse hunts. ASAP, as I think they will be scooped up, as the prices are very good indeed, and I know Rudi will give you a very good hunt!

In good hunting.

Andrew McLaren

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 375 fanatic
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the guys that has booked

THERE IS ONLY 2 HUNTS LEFT ON THIS CONCESSION

"Buy land they have stopped making it"- Mark Twain

Posts: 914 | Location: Burgersfort the big Kudu mekka of South Africa | Registered: 27 April 2007Reply With Quote