THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Remote Back Country Trophy Class Bull Moose hunt for two to four hunters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remote Back Country Trophy Class Bull Moose hunt for two to four hunters
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Seven day Big Bull Moose hunting package in Northwestern British Columbia. This is a remote fly-in hunt with six days of hunting and a half day before the hunt to fly-in and settle into a comfortable cabin on the shore of the mountain lake. We have the only facilities on the lake, so the area is your to hunt and enjoy. We will be with the Guide at all times and he know the country. Two of my back country locations are in Wilderness Parks and I have the legal rights to hunt these areas. I use Boats on the lakes and then short hikes into the Alpine meadows to hunt. Then the Moose is taken, we will bring him back to camp to be skinned out and hung up for transportation back to base.
The hide and antlers are flown out also to be prepared by an area taxidermist if the hunter wants. So you can take your Trophy home and the meat if you want. A lot of my hunts take their Moose Meat with them. I only hunt these remote areas to a maximum of twice in a season to keep the success rate high.
These are the Canadian Moose and they will get as big as a 56 inche spread, as this part of the country is timbered and the antlers have to sweep upward to get between the trees. The average taken are in the 40’s to low 50’s. A trophy for sure.
I have the only cabin facilities on the lakes for comfortable accommodations.
Wood heat and showers round out the comfort. You and or your hunting partners are the only hunters in camp for the length of the hunt, I do not mix groups in camp. The listed price is $5850.00 per hunter, but I would like to offer these hunts for $5550.00 per hunter. The price includes the pick up at the loco airport (Smithers BC) and taken back after the hunt, aircraft flight in to the remote back country (Short flight of 20 to 30 minutes) Baot transportation on the lakes, cabin accommodations, all meals while in camp, the daily guide service, skinning and care of the meat, hide and antlers, plus the hunting license and Moose tag. If you agree on the quoted price that is all you need to pay Nanika Guiding, except for a possible tip to the Guide and the cook preparing the home style meals. These back country hunts will accommodate up to four hunters in a group. I have one of the hunts that was not booked last years, so nearly two years since the area has been hunted. Added potential for high success. Still have opening for four different Moose hunting groups. Take a look at the all inclusive price, you will not get it any cheaper. Discounted by $300.00 and still includes everything except for the transportation from your home to the local airport and home again. We pick up and return to the airport. No extras to pay for ecept may a tip to the Guide and the Cook preparing the meals.
Contact Jim at Nanika Guiding 49336 Parrott lake Trail, Burns lake BC V0J-1E2, Phone: 1-250-695 6351 or Email: nanika@xplornet.com or check out the website www.nanika.ca Lets talk wilderness Moose hunting

Posts: 36 | Location: British Columbia | Registered: 01 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of The Shottist
posted Hide Post
What is your hunters' success rate?
What dates are available this year?

If your hunting dog is fat, then you aren't getting enough exercise. Smiler

Posts: 598 | Location: currently N 34.41 W 111.54 | Registered: 10 February 2007Reply With Quote