Find
Notify
Tools

Great deal on good elephant to AR members
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi Guys,

i would like to offer the following deal to AR members for Elephant that i have available to be hunted this year 2011

PH: Ishumael Tshabalala and Paul Phelan

The area: Sengwe 1, S.E. Zimbabwe right opposite Kruger National Park and below Gonarezhou National Park. Most of the hunting will take place along the Limpopo river.

Trophy expectations: minimum 60 pound elephant. the area produces some excellent trophies and elephant of 78, 94, 103 pounds have been taken there, if you are willing to put in the time you will get a good elephant

Normal price: $ 37 500 USD trophy fee included for 1 on 1

AR member price: $ 35 000 USD trophy fee included
Cost Breakdown:
The daily rates work out to $ 1333.33 USD per day x 15 = $20 000 USD
Refundable trophy fee $ 15 000 USD
ZTA levies on daily rates 2 % = $ 400 USD
NP levies on trophy fees 4 % = $ 600 USD
Road transfer from Joberg to camp = $ 500 USD per vehicle
Dip n Pack = $ 600 USD for 2 species or less
Cites Tag = $ 100 USD

Total = $ 37 700 USD all in

Available dates: the best time for big elephant is from June - October, unless some really big elephant start raiding crops soon, in which case should you be flexible it would be advisable to come out early.

Additional trophies

Baboon $100 USD
Buffalo Bull $3500 USD
Civet $500 USD
Crocodile $3000 USD
Hippo $3000 USD
Klipspringer $550 USD
Elephant $15 000 USD
Porcupine $150 USD
Steenbok $400 USD
Waterbuck $1800 USD
Bushbuck $800 USD
Caracal $500 USD
Duiker $250 USD
Genet $200 USD
Hyena $1000 USD
Kudu $1800 USD
Leopard POR
Impala $450 USD
Jackal $250 USD
Lion POR

The above price excludes:
• Local and international airfare
• Charter flights - POR
• Tips for Professional Hunters and camp staff
• Medical evacuation insurance and trip cancellation insurance – both required
• Trophy fees of additional animals taken, wounded or lost

And includes the following:
• Field preparation of trophies
• All meals, accommodation, soft drinks and alcohol in moderation during the hunt
• Daily laundry during the hunt
• Use of 4 x 4 vehicle
• Use of camp facilities
• Use of trackers, skinners, chef, and the use of the services of a Professional Hunter
• Ground Transportation to camp from Johannesburg $500 US one way
• 2% ZTA levy on Daily Rates 4% NP levy on trophy fees
• $100 USD for cites tags
• Taxidermy costs –Dip and Pack $600 USD for 2 species or less - we use Andy Hunter

78 pounder taken 2010

i can be contact via e-mail on aubrey@pelandabasafaris.com or on my phone at 0027 82 695 5327.

please feel free to visit my website www.pelandabasafaris.com for more information and do not hesitate to contact me should you have any queries.

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of L. David Keith
posted Hide Post
Great looking bull Aubrey! Someone should take a giant tusker in that area.
Cheers,
David

Gray Ghost Hunting Safaris
http://grayghostsafaris.com Phone: 615-860-4333
Email: hunts@grayghostsafaris.com
NRA Benefactor
DSC Professional Member
SCI Member
RMEF Life Member
NWTF Guardian Life Sponsor
NAHC Life Member
Rowland Ward - SCI Scorer
Took the wife the Eastern Cape for her first hunt:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6881000262
Hunting in the Stormberg, Winterberg and Hankey Mountains of the Eastern Cape 2018
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4801073142
Hunting the Eastern Cape, RSA May 22nd - June 15th 2007
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=810104007#810104007
16 Days in Zimbabwe: Leopard, plains game, fowl and more:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=212108409#212108409
Natal: Rhino, Croc, Nyala, Bushbuck and more
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6341092311
Recent hunt in the Eastern Cape, August 2010: Pics added
http://forums.accuratereloadin...261039941#9261039941
10 days in the Stormberg Mountains
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7781081322
Back in the Stormberg Mountains with friends: May-June 2017
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6001078232

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" - Thomas Jefferson

Every morning the Zebra wakes up knowing it must outrun the fastest Lion if it wants to stay alive. Every morning the Lion wakes up knowing it must outrun the slowest Zebra or it will starve. It makes no difference if you are a Zebra or a Lion; when the Sun comes up in Africa, you must wake up running......

"If you're being chased by a Lion, you don't have to be faster than the Lion, you just have to be faster than the person next to you."

Posts: 6804 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
David,

thanks - the area has produced bigger 80's, 90's and 100 pounder and this year is looking like its going to be a cracker of a year for elephant.

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aubrey

For R37000 this poor south african wil take the bull and even put up photos for the Ar guys to enjoy.

But there only one rule:Im driving up in my Toyota wont been seen dead in a rover.

Sorry tjom

Luan

Posts: 261 | Location: Lydenburg | Registered: 19 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
J Tjomma,

sure you would, me too.... lol

on the toyota issue id be in camp having my third beer before your Toyota made it in to camp, at the end of the day a land rover 130 with my set up is a superior off road vehicle (even with the cost of the maintenace on them) to the land cruiser as much as i like them.

Am i seeing you at one of the shows in Johannesburg?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aubrey

I will be in camp with my old 2.7 dc and finished hunting that elli before you arrive towing by a toyota.

Aubr yes i will make a plan to come see you and organize a hunt for the end of the season.

Luan

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Aubs

Mate, you might like to take a look at www.allmakes4x4.com. You can now order online and the spares are sent to you direct from the SA stockist..... tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Steve

Aubrey didnt response i wonder if he is still buying parts for his rovers and cant reply,I sent him R37000 for the elephant hope he got it to pay for the parts lol

Im leaving for hoedspruit this afternoon and yes Im going croc fishing so you and ddrhook watchout.

Luan

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by luan:
Steve

Aubrey didnt response i wonder if he is still buying parts for his rovers and cant reply,I sent him R37000 for the elephant hope he got it to pay for the parts lol

Im leaving for hoedspruit this afternoon and yes Im going croc fishing so you and ddrhook watchout.

Luan

I had an sms from him yesterday and he's having computer problems so will probably not know you Toyota blokes are givring him shit...... I think I'll let him remain in happy ignorance for now! rotflmo

Mate, it's not us you need to warn about your croc fishing, it's the crocs...... after all, it's only fair to warn them you'll be chucking perfectly good fishing rods that could cause concussion at them!

jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Steve

Ive got a stella 20000 with 120 pound braid and a seven foot jigging rod .............only thing i need now is bait......mmm steve your more then welcome to come visit me tomorrow.

Aubr sorry to hi jack the threat but remember im trying to buy that elli for R37000 and show you a nice toyota hunting vehicle.

Luan

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Luan,

Mate, maybe you should try fitting a bayonet to the end of the rod so you can harpoon the bastards as you throw the rod in! animal

one of us
Picture of Wendell Reich
posted Hide Post
That is a reasonable price. Especially considering the potential of the area.

Posts: 6253 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 13 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Luan

despite your kind offer to pay less than the equavilent of what i spent on services on my excellet vehicle last year i only have one elephant left, so change your figure from Rands to Dollars and we might have a deal.

BTW - a little bird tells me that a croc bit you, what were you doing to it? Wink

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aubs

Since you dont want Luan,s Rand how bout Zim$37,000 (if they print notes that small)

flame

SSR

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ha Ha Ha Mr SSR....

BTW - guys these Elephant are sold, thanks guys!