Find
Notify
Tools

Wyoming Antelope and Deer Hunts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello

If anyone is Interested in a Antelope and/or Deer hunt in central Wyoming for the fall of 2011.
Application period is January 1, 2011 thru March 15,2011

All hunts listed below include all food and Lodging. Hunters will stay in a nice warm Hotel so they can relax and take a hot shower after a long days hunt.

Antelope 3 days $1050.00
5 days $1750.00
7 days $2400.00

Deer 5 days $1800.00
7 days $2500.00

Combination Antelope/Deer 7 days $3600.00

Antelope Season September 17 thru October 22
Deer Season October 1st thru October 22

Non-resident Antelope License $286.00
Non-resident Antelope Special $526.00 (The Special License increases your odds in the draw)

Non-resident Deer License $326.00
Non-resident Deer Speical $566.00

All hunt listed are Fair Chase only, we hunt by spot and stalk. Most of the terrain is flat to rolling hills and fairly easy to get around by foot.

If you need more information please contact me or check out our web site for pictures and a list of Preferences. Or you may can contact me with a PM.

Thank You

Steve Lefforge
Sky Mountain Outfitters ( Licensed and Bonded)
BG# 265
Web site www.skymountainoutfitters.com
email slefforge@wyoming.com
Home# (307) 857-0237
Cell# (307) 840-0441

Posts: 847 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My wife and I hunted with Sky Mountain last fall and had a very good time with Steve. I took a nice 7x6 mule deer and a 15 1/2" antelope (and even a few trophy class P Dogs). Steve will work hard to get you on nice animals. Even more important is the fact that Steve is an all around fun guy to hunt with. The motel was a lot nicer than we could have expected. Very clean, surprisingly comfortable and the adjoining restaurant had the best country fried steak west of the Mississippi.
Steve was very accommodating and tailored the hunt to fit our style. This was definitely fair chase and we sure got our exercise trying to keep up with that long striding lion hunter! Steve also works with an excellent butcher shop in Lander WY that does good work and also shrink wraps which I am a big fan of.
If you are considering this hunt give Steve a call, he is a good guy to talk to.

Posts: 168 | Location: SW PA | Registered: 22 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
what units for deer and antelope?

One of Us
Picture of LRH270
posted Hide Post
I'm still doing my annual research on just how many bonus points it takes to get a tag between Rock Springs and Rawlins...........

RMEF Life Member
SCI
DRSS
Chapuis 9,3/9,3 + 20/20
Simson 12/12/9,3
Zoli 7x57R/12
Kreighoff .470/.470

We band of 9,3ers!

The Few. The Pissed. The Taxpayers.

Posts: 1563 | Location: Arizona and Nevada since 1979. | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Len Hawkins

P.M. Sent

Thank You

Steve

one of us
Picture of BigB
posted Hide Post
You can count on Steve for a good hunt and a fun time. He works hard to make sure you get your game. I got a nice antelope last year.

BigB

Posts: 1401 | Location: Northwest Wyoming | Registered: 13 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can personally vouch for Steve.

He was my head guide when my brother and I were outfitting in Colorado(in my younger years).

He is the best hunter I have ever seen. I doubt you will find a better guide that will do what it takes to help you get your trophy. He absolutely loves to hunt.

Steve is lots of fun to be around and to hunt with. He has a wonderful sense of humor. As for his character: he is very honest, a real conservationist, and credible.

He will do a very good job for you. I highly recommend Steve with out any reservations.

Paul

Posts: 77 | Location: Texas | Registered: 04 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How many points?

Posts: 108 | Location: Calgary | Registered: 26 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Calgary Guy

How many points for what?

Thanks

Steve

one of us
posted Hide Post
Three of us hunted with Steve in October 2009--pronghorn and mule deer. I can't say enough good things about the experience. We will be coming back.

Posts: 178 | Location: New York | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
slefforge@wyoming.com

Are the posted rates on a 1 on 1 hunts ?

If not what are the rates for 1 on 1?

Posts: 3 | Location: USA | Registered: 28 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Satch

Welcome to AR

I sent you a P.M.

Thank You

Steve