Notify
Tools

Ibex cancellation hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Spainoutfitters
posted
Hello
We have a opening available for a cancellation hunt for South Easthern Ibex.
The hunt will be in February-April 2010:
-5 days travel, 3 full hunting days
-Accomodation fullboard
-PH and translator
-Malaga´s internatinal airport transfers
-1 Ibex no limit
-Spanish hunting license and insurance
-Skinning and scoring of trophy

5000 USD

Extra:
-Extra days, extra trophies, trophy preparation and shipping. Legal export forms. Personal wishes and typs.

D. Dantos
Opera 6
18220 Albolote-Spain-
+35 622 250 388
Http://www.spainoutfitters.es.tl

Posts: 103 | Location: Granada- Spain- | Registered: 24 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The hunt will be in February-April 2010:

Fot a time travel machine to go with this hunt????

Cool

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1038 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
I am very interested if this is for 2011. Please pm me... thanks! I have a few questions on the species of ibex, area, etc.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7522 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
5 days travel in Spain?

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12534 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
possibility of gold? Silver? bronze? trophies price above?
if not get a trophy homologous, as is the price?

thanks.

Posts: 30 | Location: MADRID | Registered: 18 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It was booked, and now is still available!!!
We always have possibility to get a medall range Ibex. We always shoot the best we can find, and there´s not surprises in the price if you get a big trophy.
Regards

Posts: 103 | Location: Granada- Spain- | Registered: 24 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
possibility of getting a medal ibex? I find this interesting, because I've spoken with many outfitters, and I know the gov fees are defined by size...and that offering a flat rate doesn't seem like a real chance to shoot something decent. I dont believe anyone wants to come to spain to shoot a "dink"...and I'm not trying to start shit on your post...but what size ibex are we talking about? 200CIC or 220CIC???

Posts: 725 | Location: Texas | Registered: 05 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Orixhunter
Well, I try to explain It with my bad English.
The South Easthern Ibex hunt isn´t comparable to the other Ibex we have in Spain.
The bigger diference is that the Ibex don´t keep in the hunting areas all year around.
The big bucks are in National Park, and they comes to the hunting areas (all around National park), in the rut time. They keep in the areas till April, and they goes back to the National Park middle in spring time.
From end of October till April, the Ibex moves quite a lot, so we find always new Ibex in the hunting areas.
The most of the Ibex permits are in local hunting areas. They sell them, to finance the hunting area and the small game (local hunters only like partridges and rabbits).
The hunting areas sell the Ibex to a closed price, and we do the semm.
Every year there´s Ibex in all medal class of CIC. You only need to be there in the right place at the right time. Another question is if the hunter is able to shoot a big animal. In several times, we get a normal trophy but we see some really good Ibex. Also in several times, the hunter isn´t ready to get this trophy, because It can be a hard work to walk in our mountains.
We only shoot mature animals 7+ years, and we try to get the best we find.
So we shoot some Ibex with 50 cm, and also with 70 cm +
Regards
Santos

One of Us
posted Hide Post
it was booked and again available!