Notify
Tools

2012 Package Hunt Specials
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of KTSafaris
posted
Greetings Accurate Reloading members,
We are thrilled to offer the following three packages for the 2012 hunting season. More packages with a greater variety of species and shorter or longer safari duration are available however these three package hunts have attracted the most interest from our clients.
Outfitter: Kevin Thomas Safaris
Outfitter number: HC 49/2011EC
Professional Hunter: Kevin Thomas
PH Number: PH134/2011EC
Area : Grahamstown District, Eastern Cape
Package 1 – 7 Days – 7 Trophies – USD $5200
Blesbuck, Bushbuck, Common Duiker, Impala, East Cape Kudu, Springbuck, Warthog.
Package 2 – Veteran Special – 7 Days – 6 Trophies – USD $6500
Black Wildebeest, Bushbuck, Gemsbok, Impala, East Cape Kudu, Red Hartebeest.
(This package is available to all those that have and are currently serving in the armed forces as recognition for their contribution to making this world a better place.)
Package 3 – Jan / Feb 2012 Show Special Package – 7 Days – 6 Trophies – USD $7000
Black Wildebeest, Blue Wildebeest, Gemsbok, East Cape Kudu, Red Hartebeest, Warthog
(This package must be booked and confirmed by the latest 29 February 2012)

Our prices include:
• The full time services of a Professional Hunter and complete safari staff.
• Full accommodations, camp equipment, linen, towels etc and laundry done on a daily basis.
• Full catering, including fresh fruit and vegetables, soft drinks, and limited top of the range South African wines with dinner, beer and hard alcohol. Special tastes are catered for if ample prior notification is given.
• All transportation during the safari.
• Preservation and handling of trophies in the field.

Our prices do not include:
• Gratuities.
• Vehicle transfer from Port Elizabeth Airport to the hunting areas will be charged at $ 100 per hunting vehicle, per round trip.
• Accommodations prior to and after the safaris termination.
• Pre or post safari interest tours, these can be customized and hosted by Kevin Thomas Safaris with prior arrangement.
• Dipping and crating of trophies is arranged by Kevin Thomas Safaris using leading local taxidermists.

Our contact details: Kevin Thomas Safaris, Port Alfred, Eastern Cape, South Africa. Mobile Number +27 72 730 1712.

Please feel free to contact us should you wish us to tailor make a safari to suite your specific requirements.

We look forward to sharing our piece of Africa with you.

Best regards,
Kevin Thomas Safaris
+27 72 730 1712 / +27 46 625 0201
www.ktsafaris.co.za
ktsenquiries@mweb.co.za

Kevin Thomas Safaris
Zimbabwe - Eastern Cape
E-mail: ktsenquiries@mweb.co.za

Posts: 52 | Location: South Africa - Zimbabwe | Registered: 11 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Couple of questions if you don't mind. I recently posted that my intent is to take my son with me for a first timer's safari this Summer.

1. How big is your ranch?
2. Is it all high fenced hunting?
3. What additional charges would there be for my son to hunt with me 2x1 and split the bag on one of your packages?

Thanks,

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of KTSafaris
posted Hide Post
Hi JGRaider,
Thank you for your queries. The ranch is 30000 acres is in size. The boundary fence is high fence, with no internal fences, gates or domestic livestock on the concession. The ranch is the ideal fair chase hunting environment.

For a 2x1 safari we are willing to offer your son the same rate as our observer rate i.e. USD $170 per day. You are more than welcome to split the bag on any of the package hunts we have offered. If you would like to add additional species onto your safari we would gladly provide you with a quote or you could consult our website for further species available. We are also willing to tailor make a package safari to suite you and your son’s specific trophy requirements if needed. Feel free to contact us directly.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further queries.

Regards,
Kevin

Kevin Thomas Safaris
Zimbabwe - Eastern Cape
E-mail: ktsenquiries@mweb.co.za

Posts: 52 | Location: South Africa - Zimbabwe | Registered: 11 November 2011Reply With Quote