Find
Notify
Tools

Wyoming Summer Prairie Dog Hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
PRAIRIE DOG HUNT
2 DAY $695 Per person (Add a day of Fishing $200 per person)

Included in the hunt: Lodging, meals, guide, transportation to and from the hunting areas.
NOTE: We suggest bringing more than one rifle and plenty of ammo. Coyote can be taken if the opportunity presents itself. No license is required to hunt Prairie Dogs.

FISHING
2 DAY $595 Per person (Extra fishing days add $200 per person)

You have choices of native trout fishing in the Big Horn Mountains or fishing the bank of the famous Wind River for trophy trout.
Included in the fishing trips: Lodging, meals, guide, live bait, transportation to and from fishing areas.
Not included: Fishing license – $14/day and Conservation stamp – $12.50

Extra days of sight seeing and photography can be added to any of these trips.

These trips will only be offered between July 5,2016 thru August 10,2016.

The prairie dog hunts are well under the going price and the number of hunts are limited. We WILL NOT be hunting prairie dogs during our regular hunting season, as they are located in one of our best game areas. The excess shooting during season will hurt the big game hunting opportunities not only for us but for the rancher. We will only shoot the prairie dogs two consecutive days. Maximum 4 hunters, 2-3 hunters per group is perfect.

Prairie Dog shooting is a great way to refine your shooting skills and introduce someone who hasn’t shot much to the shooting sport and it’s fun!!!!!!

Feel free to contact Teri or me about any of our Wyoming hunting and fishing options.
tom@hilandoutfitters.com 304-590-0786
teri@hilandoutfitters.com 304-590-0787

Tom Kessel
Hiland Outfitters, LLC (BG-082)
Hiland, Wyoming
www.hilandoutfitters.com

Posts: 402 | Location: Central Wyoming | Registered: 14 March 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have done both the hunting & fishing with this outfit, & both were great ! I caught the biggest trout I've ever caught, & I'm not a good trout fisherman. And the prairie dog shooting is a hoot. Kinda like Whack-a-Mole with a rifle. We shot the little varmints 'till you got tired of shooting. Great shooting, excellent fishing and just beautiful surroundings. A fine summertime trip for your whole family - plus lots of other sites to see.

.470 & 9.3X74R Chapuis'
Tikka O/U 9.3X74R
Searcy Classics 450/.400 3" & .577
C&H .375 2 1/2"
Krieghoff .500 NE
Member Dallas Safari Club

Posts: 1584 | Location: Eleanor, West Virginia (USA) | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the PMs about our hunts. We have a few openings in August for Prairie Dogs and fishing.

Tom Kessel
Hiland Outfitters, LLC (BG-082)
Hiland, Wyoming
www.hilandoutfitters.com

Posts: 402 | Location: Central Wyoming | Registered: 14 March 2010Reply With Quote