THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Plainsgame package for 4 hunters - Zimbabwe, Nuanetsi
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Plainsgame package for 4 hunters - Zimbabwe, Nuanetsi
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted
Area - Nuanetsi
Country - Zimbabwe
Professional Hunters - Thierry Labat, Ross Johnstone, Courtney Connear (depends on dates)
Dates - 2022 (later in season is best, but open for discussion)

$26000 ($6500 per person) and is all inclusive of 10 days daily rates for 4 people hunting with 1 PH and trophy fees for animals listed below. This is a great deal considering a normal plainsgame hunt in this area is $650 per day + trophy fees. Nuanetsi has a large quota of the listed animals in package and this deal is to help utilize the quota at a competitive price.

Giraffe x 4
Impala x 8
Wildebeest x 2
Zebra x 2
Eland x 1
Kudu x 1

Extra cost:
Vehicle transfers Harare-Nuanetsi-Harare $500 per vehicle (7hrs each way)
Optional 2nd PH if required $200 per day
Air Charters P.O.R
Observers $250 pp/pd
Dip & Pack (to be charged directly by Andy Hunter)
Trophy fees + 4% of trophy fee for additional animals and subject to availability at time of hunt.

Trophy Fees:

Kudu $2000
Eland $2200
Giraffe $1750
Wildebeest $950
Impala $300
Warthog $650
Bushpig $650
Hyena $850
Duiker $400
Grysbok $500
Steenbok $850
Civet $650
Jackal $250
Genet $400
Baboon $100
Zebra $1200

I’m happy to answer any questions.

Cheers
Thierry Labat (phthierrylabat@gmail.com)

Posts: 644 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 10 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of samir
posted Hide Post
Did I miss the TF for Zebra ?

DRSS
Searcy 470 NE

Posts: 1427 | Location: San Diego | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by samir:
Did I miss the TF for Zebra ?
Thanks I had omitted by mistake. Zebra $1200

Administrator
posted Hide Post
4 clients with one PH?

Are they hunting in a zoo?

Who decides which clients picks first?

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66985 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
4 clients with one PH?

Morning Saeed! The area is 400 000 acres and yes there is a lot of game there. As to which client gets the kudu or eland is up to them to sort out between themselves.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thierry Labat:
quote:
4 clients with one PH?

Morning Saeed! The area is 400 000 acres and yes there is a lot of game there. As to which client gets the kudu or eland is up to them to sort out between themselves.

I always thought 2x1 is pushing it.

4x1 is a bit much to fathom.

Posts: 66985 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
4 clients with one PH?

I always thought 2x1 is pushing it.

Saeed! The 4 on 1 is for guys on a tight budge unlike yourself but as you can see there is an option to splash out and add an extra PH @ $200 per day or $50 per person per day.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Its called "Whack 'em and stack 'em 10 day Marathon Hunt" Big Grin

Posts: 1906 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fulvio:
quote:

Yes.

Sounds like a farm shoot in South Africa!

Always thought they do actually HUNT in Zimbabwe!

At least that is all we did when hunted there.

In the places we hunted, there is no way in tarnation 4x1 can work!

1x1 was bad enough in Chete! clap

One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Saeed I know what I can and can’t do in the areas I sell. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea but it maybe for some. Yes I agree with you that a hunt like this would not work in Chete! You can’t compare the two. This is only for plainsgame and in an area where you will see A LOT of plainsgame daily. I would not do a 4 on 1 multiple leopard, buff etc. The point of this offer is to help keep the costs down for a group of friends or family in a country where typically we cannot compete with SA + Namibia on plainsgame hunts. There are not many areas in Zimbabwe that have the density and quota that Nuanetsi has which is why I can offer a hunt like this. Please don’t be little or assume things about the offer because it’s not a hunt in the Zambezi Valley, Luangwa or Selous. Cheers

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Saeed I know what I can and can’t do in the areas I sell. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea but it maybe for some. Yes I agree with you that a hunt like this would not work in Chete! You can’t compare the two. This is only for plainsgame and in an area where you will see A LOT of plainsgame daily. I would not do a 4 on 1 multiple leopard, buff etc. The point of this offer is to help keep the costs down for a group of friends or family in a country where typically we cannot compete with SA + Namibia on plainsgame hunts. There are not many areas in Zimbabwe that have the density and quota that Nuanetsi has which is why I can offer a hunt like this. Please don’t be little or assume things about the offer because it’s not a hunt in the Zambezi Valley, Luangwa or Selous. Cheers

I am not belittling anything.

I just stated that I have not seen any offer of 4x1 hunt before.

First time I see this.

And frankly, I might be a cantankerous old man, who has been very lucky to actually hunt, properly.

This is the sort of directions so called “hunting” is taking is just very strange as far as I am concerned.

I love the way some of take offense to anyone questioning certain things you do in this.

And having experienced 2x1 hunts, I KNOW 4x1 is not really a hunt by any imagination!

I wish you the best of luck.

I can imagine a father and his kids doing it as a first time exercise, nothing else.

One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

First time I see this.

And frankly, I might be a cantankerous old man, who has been very lucky to actually hunt, properly.

This is the sort of directions so called “hunting” is taking is just very strange as far as I am concerned.

I love the way some of take offense to anyone questioning certain things you do in this.

And having experienced 2x1 hunts, I KNOW 4x1 is not really a hunt by any imagination!

I can imagine a father and his kids doing it as a first time exercise, nothing else.
Sorry I think I actually missed your question? What did you assume I assumed you were questioning me about? Why don’t you look at it in a different way like “ wow! Nuanetsi must be a well managed place to be able to successfully conduct a safari like this there. Well done to the managers and all involved. Just saying.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

First time I see this.

Sorry I think I actually missed your question? What did you assume I assumed you were questioning me about? Why don’t you look at it in a different way like “ wow! Nuanetsi must be a well managed place to be able to successfully conduct a safari like this there. Well done to the managers and all involved. Just saying.

WOW!

What a magnificently managed, very big, zoo!

It is so well managed it only takes ONE professional hunter to satisfy 4 clients!

Each morning, everyone of these hunters writes down his preferences for the day.

Every desirable animals is within arms reach! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

First time I see this.

That is what I was thinking. The managers of the area must have done a geat job to be able to see these plains games numbers. Now even wild africa is not good enough for some because there maybe to many animals there.

If I was not already booked for next year I would have got a group together to do this hunt for sure. even added the 2nd Ph so I could hunt some extra animals.

I am guessing as animals are taken you would a have support team to pick up so guys could still hunt. any chance a package like this maybe around for 2023

Posts: 559 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know Thierry personally since 2008. His skills as a PH are second to none . He is as good as they get . He is also a man of integrity.

I can see that 4x1 is not for everyone. Generally , it would be of no interest to me. However , there might be some specific situations where it might be appealing . For example , going with my sons and grandson. Other than that , not for me .

There is a lot of PG on that ranch.

Posts: 11974 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcap:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

First time I see this.

That is what I was thinking. The managers of the area must have done a geat job to be able to see these plains games numbers. Now even wild africa is not good enough for some because there maybe to many animals there.

If I was not already booked for next year I would have got a group together to do this hunt for sure. even added the 2nd Ph so I could hunt some extra animals.

I am guessing as animals are taken you would a have support team to pick up so guys could still hunt. any chance a package like this maybe around for 2023
Bcap thanks for asking: We would or could get a recovery team of guys come and help us with the recovery of giraffes for example as it does take a bit of time and would certainly help, especially if you were wanting to hunt other species over and above. I’ll find out and get back to you if this can also be done in 2023. It’s the first time/year they are offering to us a package like this so would need to confirm with them.

One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
I know Thierry personally since 2008. His skills as a PH are second to none . He is as good as they get . He is also a man of integrity.

I can see that 4x1 is not for everyone. Generally , it would be of no interest to me. However , there might be some specific situations where it might be appealing . For example , going with my sons and grandson. Other than that , not for me .

Thanks Larry for your kind words and yes you are absolutely correct. Not for everyone but at least you get the idea!

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:

Thanks Larry for your kind words and yes you are absolutely correct. Not for everyone but at least you get the idea!

Thierry’s reputation and professional was never questioned.

He has a proven record of providing clients with great hunts.

I raised the question as I have never seen this before!

Not even on a farm in South Africa.

I hope anyone who takes this offer know what they are getting, and have a great time.

We have had another truck collect our buffalo in both Zimbabwe and Tanzania.

4 bulls are normally too much for one Land Cruiser.

And the boys in the butchery were not very impressed either! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Do you have alot of genet civet and hyena in the area as in there would be a good chance of seeing some. Would the giraffe be bulls or just culls.

I dont know much about this area but what if any buff were seen could they be taken for trophy fee.

Posts: 559 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I thought plains game means no buffalo!

Having said that, we were offered the choice of shooting anything on the farms we hunted in South Africa, despite the fact we were booked to hunt plains game.

That is the best part of hunting on a farm.

No limitation of a quota.

As long as you are willing to pay, whack them and stack them is very welcome by the farm owners.

Had a classic idiot hunting with us once.

He found out that someone shot a better eland than the very young suckling bull he did at lunch time.

He went out in the stand shot a bigger one! clap

One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do you have alot of genet civet and hyena in the area as in there would be a good chance of seeing some. Would the giraffe be bulls or just culls.

I dont know much about this area but what if any buff were seen could they be taken for trophy fee.
Bcap yes you can hunt/see civets, genets and hyena. All animals are trophy animals including giraffe. You will more than likely see Buffalo there but unfortunately won’t be able to hunt one on this package for trophy fee. If you wanted to hunt a Buffalo you’d have to book a Buffalo hunt which is a completely different price.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK THANKS FOR THE INFO

One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post

10 days, 18 animals at USD 26.000,- -- could also be a great 1:1 hunt priced at a little bit more than a 1:1 buff hunt (which I assume you would also look at or must it be 4)?

Ps all the best for 2022!

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2261 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie64:

10 days, 18 animals at USD 26.000,- -- could also be a great 1:1 hunt priced at a little bit more than a 1:1 buff hunt (which I assume you would also look at or must it be 4)?

Ps all the best for 2022!

Merry Christmas Charlie! All the best for 2022!

Charlie thanks for asking. I should’ve maybe worded it differently. Hunt is for up to 4 hunters or people so could be 2 hunters + 2 observers. Make up of the 4 people is up to the buyer. You can take hunt on your own if you wish. It would certainly be a lot of fun!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
is there no bushbuck in this area. Would the eland there be livingston eland.

One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
quote:
is there no bushbuck in this area. Would the eland there be livingston eland.
Bcap yes these are Livingstone eland. There are Limpopo Bushbuck in this area but not many and quota is very limited and so not being offered on this hunt.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did a 4x1 hunt in Namibia with my wife and two young sons. Boys did most of the shooting but my wife and I did a little as well. The 4x1 was very well suited for our family and we had a great time. Got to spend lots of time together, take lots of pictures and created a ton of memories that we wouldn’t have had on a 1x1 or 2x1.

One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by d.unger:
Did a 4x1 hunt in Namibia with my wife and two young sons. Boys did most of the shooting but my wife and I did a little as well. The 4x1 was very well suited for our family and we had a great time. Got to spend lots of time together, take lots of pictures and created a ton of memories that we wouldn’t have had on a 1x1 or 2x1.
Awesome family time you had! Well done! I went to Namibia with my parents, wife and son! We had a lot of fun. Memories that will last a life time!

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Good deal, good price, and great PH.

Whatever the logistics Theirry will ensure an enjoyable safari.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9871 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
This is actually perfect for a family.

Where they are out to have fun, no competition between hunters.