New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alberta Waterfowl hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hello, I am a waterfowl outfitter in Alberta Canada. I have an opening I want to sell a hunt for at a discounted price.

$2350 plus %3.5 tax per person for 3 morning and 2 afternoon shoots for ducks and geese. We mostly hunt the greater Canadas and specks. Duck hunting is non stop action for Mallards and pintails as well as many other species.

I Am fully booked from September 1- October 23 but have one spot that is open I would like to fill. The date of the hunt is Sept 15-17
I have spotters and guides that have been with me for years. We work as a team guiding spotting to give you the best possible hunt.
No other groups are in camp if you have 3 or more hunters
You fly into Edmonton Alberta and drive an hour to camp. You have your own personal 14'x14' room for bunking. Hunting is usually within half an hour from the lodge on pre spotted fields.

Shotgun shells, licenses, bird cleaning and travel back and forth from the airport is included in the price. All you need to pay for is to get to Edmonton and your Alcohol if you wish to have a drink after a hunt in the evening. There rest is covered.

We have the best gear and equipment. We hunt over fully flocked decoys and have 20 dozen to use if we need them.

We have hunted with many well known waterfowl experts such as Bill Saiff, Charles Snapp and Rod Haydell for many, many years. Rod has hunted with me for over a dozen years himself. We have filmed for Waterfowl t.v, outdoor channel and a few others. Food is Prime rib, stuffed pork, and other fine meals.

Call me at 780-467-3364
Address is 164 Ridgehaven Cres, Sherwood Park
Alberta T8A 6J2

Website is www.deansoutdoor.com
E-mail is Phil@deansoutdoor.com

Here are some of the pictures of last years hunts
http://forums.accuratereloadin...4121043/m/7301099241

Posts: 894 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have been contacted by one of the members here and he would like me to hold it for him till Tuesday. By Tuesday he finds out if the rest of his group can make the dates work for them all. I will hold it till Tuesday evening for him and after that it will be available again if it does not work for his group.
Thanks

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hunt has been sold. Our season is booked from Sept 1-October 23rd and that is about as much as I can fit into my schedule this year.
It is going to be an outstanding year with the water levels high and the bird numbers at a great high. I'll post some pics once the season is done.