Find
Notify
Tools

end of season Mozambique
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of 500nitro
posted
We have a couple of animals left on quota and would like to sell them if possible .
Area Sable hills/Thuvi concession south bank of Cahorra Bassa

Leopard x 1 1X1
14 day Leopard hunt - $19000
Includes trophy and license fee and 14 days hunting, Transfers from Tete airport, Hunting card and firearm import permit, Trophy drop off

Buff hunt x 2 2X1
7 day buff hunt - $11000 (each hunter)
Includes trophy and license fee and 7 days hunting/, Transfers from Tete airport, Hunting card and firearm permit, Trophy drop off

Crocodile hunt X 2 2X1
7 day crocodile hunt $11000 (each hunter) Includes trophy and license fee and 7 days hunting, Transfers from Tete airport, Hunting card and firearm permit, Trophy drop off

General terms and conditions on our website.
Note there is an ammunition tax of $1 per round which is not included.
leopard baits $35 each

PH's John Harris and Willie Vermaak

Mobile +27 83 638 3006

Harris Safaris
PO Box 853
Gillitts
RSA 3603

www.southernafricansafaris.co.za
https://www.facebook.com/pages...=aymt_homepage_panel

"There is something about safari life that makes you forget all your sorrows and feel as if you had drunk half a bottle of champagne." - Karen Blixen,

Posts: 1069 | Location: Durban,KZN, South Africa | Registered: 16 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How have the DG hunts been so far this year? cats/buff/ele?

Nice offer.

Thanks

Posts: 1865 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 500nitro
posted Hide Post
Sorry, was hunting. Elephant are on quota but we do not hunt them often, the poaching along the Zim/Moz border has had a major impact on the bigger bulls. Buff were hunted by another outfitter from eastern Europe, so have not got details other than having spoken to my tracker who said they were good.
I have not been up to the concession yet this year due to an ailing wife, and hunted closer to home. Her health has stabilised now so I am keen to head back up.

Harris Safaris
PO Box 853
Gillitts
RSA 3603

www.southernafricansafaris.co.za
https://www.facebook.com/pages...=aymt_homepage_panel

"There is something about safari life that makes you forget all your sorrows and feel as if you had drunk half a bottle of champagne." - Karen Blixen,

Posts: 1069 | Location: Durban,KZN, South Africa | Registered: 16 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 500nitro:
Sorry, was hunting. Elephant are on quota but we do not hunt them often, the poaching along the Zim/Moz border has had a major impact on the bigger bulls. Buff were hunted by another outfitter from eastern Europe, so have not got details other than having spoken to my tracker who said they were good.
I have not been up to the concession yet this year due to an ailing wife, and hunted closer to home. Her health has stabilised now so I am keen to head back up.

Glad to hear your wife is doing better.
Thanks for the update.

Posts: 1865 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote