New
Find
Notify
Tools

DISCOUNTED SPRING INTERIOR GRIZZLY HUNT FOR '19
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Tony Lee/Westwind Guide Service has 1 opening for baited spring grizzly in Unit 13 B. Bear densities are high in this area and Tony will have multiple baits available when you arrive. if you can be fairly quiet in the blind you should have an opportunity or multiple opportunities.

In '17 Tony had 4 clients and took 8'4" and 7'2" bears. A Third hunter turned down 7' looking for a monster and the fourth hunter had bears coming in but couldn't make it happen. In '18 two of our AR member were there and both were successful very early in the hunt with bears around 7'.

This is a night hunt and you'll spend 10 hours plus in the blind each night. There is accommodation made if you just can't stay awake allowing you to take a nap.

Your guide will pick you up at http://alpinecreeklodge.com/ and take you out to the bait site via ATV each evening.

Dates: June 12-19, '19

1x1 8 days $8,500 discounted from $11,500.

Includes:

Pick up in Anchorage June 11, '19
8 full hunting days
Lodge accommodations
Trophy care and delivery to expediter in Anchorage.

Extras:

Lic $160
Tag $1,000
Hotels before or after the hunt
Insurances
Trophy shipping

This is heck a great price. Call me!

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12864 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of WVFred
posted Hide Post
This is a great deal on a quality hunt. I did this last year and found everything better than expected and Tony and his guides really know how to bait bears. tu2

DRSS Member

Posts: 898 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Colorado Bob
posted Hide Post
Dang it, Can't do it this year. This shouldn't last long. I've hunted out of Alpine Creek Lodge before but with a different outfitter in June 2017. It's a nice lodge---good food, hot showers and warm bunks. Claude thinks he runs it but actually it's Jennifer & Chrissy. If you go ask Chrissy to make you a thermos of hot soup for the long night sit. It tastes mighty good at 2:30 AM.

I don't want to tell the guide how to guide but----Have them get a couple beaver carcasses & drag them behind the ATV all over the trails leading to the bait site. It work wonders on my previous hunt.

Posts: 598 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 09 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bob,

Toni just bought 40 beavers. I'm sure he plans to do just as you suggested.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12864 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
WVFred and I were the two AR hunters last year on this hunt. We both scored early and saw numerous bears. tu2 Fred fished for grayling, as he finished on the first night. Big Grin I just returned from Alaska last week after being there 12 days and had lunch with my guide, Mr. Jim. It's not roughing it, as there is big screen tv and wifi at the lodge. Wonderful meals and outstanding guides and people. Someone better grab this, as the price is more than great. There is nothing like Alaska to fill your soul! tu2 (This coming from a 15 African Safari junkie) As to the Beavers, wow, do they stink! rotflmo I watched one grizzly haul one off, but dropped it 100 yards later and left it. rotflmo This is interior grizzly, not Brown Bear hunting, so the bears are not huge, but beautiful blonde with dark legs. tu2