New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEED A BIG LEOPARD for '14? (pic added)
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

Pictured above is my client with a big leopard she shot this season on Sentinel with Terry Anders. After 2 previous failures she was very happy.

We booked the hunt to take advantage of the cool weather early in the season and the dark moon phase. Everything worked out perfectly and the big Tom came in daylight on the first evening sit. There actually were 3 other big males feeding at the same time as this one showing the benefit of a few days pre baiting.

Sentinel has a great PG population with more impala than I've ever seen. This creates a plentiful food supply for the leopards and the many rocky Kopyes provide a sanctuary for these wary cats.

Sentinel is 80,000 acres right on the Limpopo river with no exterior fence. Elephant and all the game moves on and off the property at will.

Sentinel not only has excellent PG and leopard hunting but offers great hunting for tuskless and a unique and very successful hyena hunt. These can all put together offer an excellent combo safari by special arrangement.

The camp is a beautiful permanent affair built right into a rocky hill and needs to be seen to be appreciated.

Terry has early season dates open early May and early June through mid July.

Pricing:

1x1 leopard/PG 15 days $1,100 per day
Observer $275 per day

Extras:

CITES for leopard $150
Zim tax daily fees 2%
Zim tax trophy fees 4%
MARS $10 per day per person
Road transfer Bulawayo-Sentinel $900 RT
Dip/pack $600-$950 dependent on # of animals taken
Hotels before or after the hunt
Charters if required
Interantional airfare
All insurance

Trophy fees:

Leopard $5,000
Kudu $1,500
Bushbuck $950
Hyena $750
Impala $275
Impala bait $100
Kilipspringer $950
Zebra $1,100
Wildebeest $900
Warthog $450
Baboon $100
Common duiker $250
Eland $1,700

Contact me anytime with your questions.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12869 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I'm sure that an International affair is an extra for sure! rotflmo wave rotflmo

one of us
posted Hide Post
Fix it. Evidently I can't spell or type.

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12869 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I recognize that rock! Here is my dad's Hyena on the same rock... it was a bit dryer when we were there though!

Terry is a stand up PH who despite rough times in Zim/SAVE showed my buddies and I an outstanding trip last year.

Posts: 355 | Location: Sandpoint, ID | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Also, we saw sign of many large leapords while there. including this one we caught on cam.

The spots at the tip of the tail look very similar... might be the same cat actually! I don't have a right side view of this one.

Posts: 355 | Location: Sandpoint, ID | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Got any left side profile shots of that cat?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rob H:
I recognize that rock! Here is my dad's Hyena on the same rock... it was a bit dryer when we were there though!

Terry is a stand up PH who despite rough times in Zim/SAVE showed my buddies and I an outstanding trip last year.

That's an EXCELLENT trophy shot tu2

Posts: 3430 | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote