THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Zimbabwe Leopard hunting Special prices for 2015
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zimbabwe Leopard hunting Special prices for 2015
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Leopard and plains game hunting specials for 2015.

Day rate $ 700 a day X 14 days
Observers $ 150 per day. Both observer and main hunter can hunt available plains game.
3rd observer can come for FREE and hunt .
During the hunt the 2nd Blue Wildebeest, Kudu, Impala or Zebra will be charged at 75% the normal trophy fee.Please see my price list on my website. www.nyamazanasafaris.com
Trophy fee for the Leopard $ 4000

Included :

Food ,accommodation ,drinks, daily laundry.
Hunting vehicle ,P H , trackers skinners etc.
Field prep of trophies and delivery to local exporter for Dip & Pack or Taxidermy work.Transfer to camp and back to airport.

Not included:

4 % govt tax on total hunt.Any baits needed @ $ 150 per bait , Pre baiting on request $ 200 a day minimum 3 days in advance.
Staff gratuities .
Dip & Pack , Taxidermy and shipping of trophies.
The new 15% VAT on Accommodation which will not be more than $ 750 total.CITES tag $ 200 .

Please contact me on nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw . My land line number is +263 9 247117 or cell +263 772450375

Good hunting .

Wayne Van Den Bergh

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

www.nyamazanasafaris.com

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

Posts: 108 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 03 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
Great price, in what area Wayne and are dogs allowed?

Posts: 2637 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Anton , Areas are in Marula , Umguza and Kusile . Yes dogs are allowed , you are looking at an extra $ 8000 to $ 9000 when you add the hounds-man fee , parks fees and permits for using dogs but yes definitely can use dogs , As we speak my guys out at my camps patrolling are reporting good Leopard movement big Toms drinking at my water points as well as farmers complaining of Leopard killing their new born calves as well as plenty Elephant .Also this big Lion is causing a problem , if no one comes out for it I may have to hunt it myself. Be a pity but may have to .

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

Posts: 108 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 03 October 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wayne - your web-site comes up albeit very slowly but that's it. Selecting an option such as Hunting Packages shows---- OOPS 404.

Can you post the trophy fees and other costs for the leopard hunt - also where would the client fly into and when would the safari be available?

I've also sent you a PM.

DB Bill aka Bill George

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Perhaps a bit early but I'm interested for 2016. I'll send you a PM.

Posts: 178 | Location: WA, USA | Registered: 20 February 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sent a PM but didn't ask, will you be at SCI?

Posts: 178 | Location: WA, USA | Registered: 20 February 2012Reply With Quote