Notify
Tools

Super Special Exportable Elephant Hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Greetings Friends,
Check out this..
Ridiculous Price. To hunt "Cities exportable elephant bull" A chance to get one of the "Big 5" for so little cost.
This is a night/day hunt done under PAC (problem animal control) conditions,but you shoot the biggest bull we can and you "keep the ivory, tail, and skin, and the meat goes to feed hundreds of the local people. This is a great experience. The last client said " If I could I would shoot an ellie every day just to feed the folk here"
We are doing the initial hunt on 6 full days with a 7th free day to travel to the airport by vehicle. And any extra days x $550/day. The all inclusive Price below is less than the "elephant trophy fee" on most hunts.

The 6 day hunt including Day Rate, Trophy Fee, Transfer, Dip and Pack, Tax Tags & Ivory Registration and a free travel day is only....$13500.
Travel from Bulawayo to camp is 7 - 8 hours.
If an observer wants to shoot an elephant cow, the observer rate is $250 and the cow is $3500.
I Cannot give an agents commission on this deal, it's at the bone here.
I will do a separate quote for a 2 x 1 hunt, and lots of elephant in the area now.
This hunt is extremely exciting and not generally physically demanding and you can generally expect ivory from 25 to 40 lbs/ side. PH's are Clinton Rogers, and Lorry Van Aswegen.
Look forward to hearing from anyone, and I have 2 tags left for this year.
Cheers Dudley
Address
PO Box 35 West Nicholson Zimbabwe
Cell +263712613881, or email tshabezisafaris@gmail.com

Dudley Rogers
Tshabezi Safaris
Zimbabwe

Posts: 82 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
Great deal. I'd be all over this hunt if it were earlier in the year when the weather in Africa isn't so hot and humid.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2307 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mabhinya:
Greetings Friends,
Check out this..
Ridiculous Price. To hunt "Cities exportable elephant bull" A chance to get one of the "Big 5" for so little cost.
This is a night/day hunt done under PAC (problem animal control) conditions,but you shoot the biggest bull we can and you "keep the ivory, tail, and skin, and the meat goes to feed hundreds of the local people. This is a great experience. The last client said " If I could I would shoot an ellie every day just to feed the folk here"
We are doing the initial hunt on 6 full days with a 7th free day to travel to the airport by vehicle. And any extra days x $550/day. The all inclusive Price below is less than the "elephant trophy fee" on most hunts.

The 6 day hunt including Day Rate, Trophy Fee, Transfer, Dip and Pack, Tax Tags & Ivory Registration and a free travel day is only....$13500.
If an observer wants to shoot an elephant cow, the observer rate is $250 and the cow is $3500.
I will do a separate quote for a 2 x 1 hunt, and lots of elephant in the area now.
This hunt is extremely exciting and not generally physically demanding and you can generally expect ivory from 25 to 40 lbs/ side. PH's are Clinton Rogers, and Lorry Van Aswegen.
Cheers Dudley
Address

Dudley..what area in Zim?

How did you do on trophy ele this year?

Thanks

Posts: 1867 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Boy is this a great offer...

too many other going on right now...just committed my self to another safari for the next 2 years..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1578 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
can be done in the 2013?

mario

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mabhinya:
Greetings Friends,
Check out this..

Cheers Dudley
Address

Where would one be hunting within Zim.?What temperatures might be expected?

Posts: 1700 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Greeting guys, The asrea is Gokwe South adjacent to Sengwa research and Chirisa Safari area. It is a campfire area and we take elephant that come out of the parks, and most hunting is done from about 4 pm into the night. It is a PAC hunt on steroids because the ivory and parts are exportable. It is quite warm at the moment but then you start hunting fom 4 pm into the cooler night. The client in at the moment took his ellie on the first day and I hear it was a 25 - 30 Lber, and report from lorry is that a lot of elephant moving so am hoping to get 2 more guys in right away with this deal. I have the area fo another 5 years and will be marketing a really reasonable hunt in 2013, and the best time is April to June. I will post a deal for 2013 soon, but if you want me to contact you directly send me an email. In this area this year the biggest I took was a 35lber, but we have seen bigger. Cheers Dudley

Dudley Rogers
Tshabezi Safaris
Zimbabwe

Posts: 82 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What a deal! Can't do it this year, but will keep this in mind for next year. What else can be hunted in the area?

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have done this hunt in the past. It is not for the faint of heart Wink

If you own a gun and you are not a member of the NRA and other pro 2nd amendment organizations then YOU are part of the problem.

Posts: 1226 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Just got back yesterday from this hunt; very exciting and a great hunt for the $$$!! Saw approx 175 ellie over the 6 day hunt; rustic camp, very comfortable with good staff & chef, great PH & trackers. Hunt is exactly as advertised.

Posts: 4 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 25 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
Pics?!?!?!?!

posted Hide Post
Do not have permission to post pics. Used a 375 Ruger 300gr solids Hornady Superformance. 22 & 33 paces at night. Tried for daylight stalk but no cooperation from the elephants, as expected!!

Posts: 4 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 25 January 2010Reply With Quote
Picture of Juha S.
posted Hide Post
Dear Dudley Rogers,

Just for the intrest.Do you do DG bowhunting there?

-juha

Posts: 21 | Location: Finland | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
What percentage are taken at night?

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TTrox:
Do not have permission to post pics....

What's THAT all about?

Posts: 1261 | Location: Clearwater, FL and Union Pier, MI | Registered: 24 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
if the hunt is at night in the corn fields, how can you tell a bull from a cow when the light goes on? i realize there is a size difference but it seems that it would be very difficult to make a quick determination in such a situation, especially if there are multiple elephants milling around and going nuts when illuminated.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13171 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Repeat.... This hunt is not for the faint of heart! Cool

If you own a gun and you are not a member of the NRA and other pro 2nd amendment organizations then YOU are part of the problem.

Posts: 1226 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote