Find
Notify
Tools

Plains game special in the Caprivi
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Karl S
posted
Have you always wanted to hunt the Caprivi, but dangerous game hunts are a little out of your budget? Or would like to experience the Caprivi, but maybe you have hunted enough buffalo and elephants for your lifetime? Here’s an opportunity to fulfill that dream…
Every year, we have a hand full of quota left on the more common plains game in our Caprivi concessions. I decided to offer a few packages through the year to keep our camps running and to take care of that few animals that may be left over at the end of the year.
Package deal as follows:
Hunt for 7 days from one of our conservancy camps, for the following plains game trophies:
1 x kudu
1x zebra
1x blue wildebeest
1x impala
1x warthog or duiker
Includes an arrival day and a departing day.
Includes all taxes, trophy fees, day fees and transport from Katima Mulilo airport.
Total cost USD 7 995
Excludes all other travel arrangements, extra days booked,
(Commercial flights 3x per week at around USD 400 return. From Windhoek. Alternatively, you can fly daily to Kasane airport commercially, in Botswana, but it will add approximately USD 200/ person per way as we use an external company to do this transfer most of the time.)
The hunt will be split between our two conservancies, Sobbe and Balyerwa, as all species does not occur in similar densities in the 2 areas. You will start in say Sobbe looking for kudu and zebra, with the outside chance of a wildebeest, warthog or duiker, then move to Balyerwa to hunt impala and whatever is left of your package. Or the other way around, depending on how our camps are booked.
I cannot promise that I will be the PH on these hunts, but you will have a dangerous game qualified PH with you, as you are very likely to encounter elephant, buffalo in both areas and hippo and croc in Balyerwa. Ndumo Safaris will be the outfitter on the hunt.
Best dates would be from May to November, fitting in between our other hunts.
If other plains game like red lechwe, reedbuck, waterbuck, eland, roan and sable are still available on quota and not sold to a client that is yet to come, we can negotiate a price for them closer to the time of your hunt.
As always, I am available on Whatsapp (+264811285416), or email ( admin@huningsafaris.net ) or on the forum for any questions.
Photos of the two camps you will spend time in:

Examples of the animals to expect:

Karl Stumpfe
Ndumo Hunting Safaris www.huntingsafaris.net
karl@huntingsafaris.net
P.O. Box 1667, Katima Mulilo, Namibia
Cell: +264 81 1285 416
Fax: +264 61 254 328
Sat. phone: +88 163 166 9264

Posts: 1333 | Location: Namibia, Caprivi | Registered: 11 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
Beautiful camp, great guys to hunt with

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Safari-Hunt
posted Hide Post
Great deal to see a special area and experience it.

Frederik Cocquyt
I always try to use enough gun but then sometimes a brainshot works just as good.

Posts: 2548 | Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa | Registered: 06 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very creative!

This is a great offer for anyone wanting to hunt wild places, but can't or doesn't want to pay the "full freight" of a DG hunt.

Posts: 436 | Location: CA.  | Registered: 26 October 2016Reply With Quote