New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maasai Land Cape Buffalo and Plains Game Safari
 Login/Join

Picture of Hasheem 1980
posted
Kabubi Safaris has on Offer a Classic African Safari in Maasaï land (Tanzania) – 12 full days of Hunting for Cape Buffalo as well as Maasai Species Plains Game available on a 21 day License.

Kabubi Safaris operates in 2 Hunting blocks in Northern Tanzania that is both located about 3 Hours drive from Kilimanjaro International Airport. Just South of the town Arusha. Hunting takes place in two concession that together spans about 500000 Acres in total. The main camp has an outstanding view over some beautiful Scenery and the surrounding mountains. The main goal for us is to be able to give the client the opportunity to hunt most of the Maasaï species within the two areas available to us. Both the area has a full Camp with all the amenities for our use if we struggle to find certain species in One area we will move to the other area which is about a 2-hour drive between the two areas. The hunt is guided by Our own Professional Hunters.

Available Species :

Lesser Kudu, Gerenuk, Grant Gazelle, Thomson Gazelle, Fringe-Eared Oryx, White-Bearded Wildebeest, Maasaï Bushbuck, Ostrich, Cokes Hartebeest, Chandler Mountain Reedbuck, Cape Buffalo, Leopard, Patterson Eland, Zebra, Greater Kudu, Klipspringer, Bushpig, East African Impala, Kirk’s Dik-Dik, Common Duiker, Oribi, Steenbuck, Spotted Hyena, Jackal, Warthog, Baboon.

Rates for this Safari is:

12 day Premium Hunt (21-day license) : $26500 per hunter (Observer : $350 per day)

All Prices Include:
• All Daily Rates, Tanzanian Government Fees (Conservation Fees, Hunting Area fees, Community Fees, Hunting License fees, Concession Fees, 1 x Firearm Permit Fees, Trophy Export Paperwork).
• Meet & Greet at the Airport
• All Road Transfers from Airport to Camp or Hotel
• Licensed Professional Hunter and Staff.
• Full Accommodation & Daily Laundry.
• All Meals, Local Beers, Wines and Soft Drinks.
• Field Preparation of Trophies and Dip and Pack of Trophies

All Prices Exclude:
• Extra Rifle Permit Fees: $250 Per Rifle and $2 per Round of Ammunition Tax at the Airport
• Accommodation Before and After the Safari in Arusha (We can Arrange if needed)
• Charter Flights from Dar Es Salaam or Arusha to Camp and Back
• Additional Bait Car for Baiting @ $300/Day
• Rifle Hire: $60 Per day
• Taxidermy and Shipping Costs
• Trophy fees for Animals Killed or Wounded
• International Flights, Visas, etc.

Trophy Fees (US $)

Species Premium
( 21 Day ) US$

Baboon 3 $ 200
Buffalo 4 $ 3,700
Bushbuck 1 $ 1,000
Bush pig 2 $ 700
Cat - Civet 1 $ 290
Cat - Serval 1 $ 400
Cat - Wild 1 $ 400
Dik-Dik 2 $ 415
Common Duiker 2 $ 415
Eland 1 $ 2,700
Grysbok (S) 2 $ 530
Gerenuk 1 $ 5,500
Gazelle, Thompson’s 3 $ 850
Gazelle, Grant’s 3 $ 950
Hartebeest, Coke’s 1 $ 1,300
Hyena 2 $ 900
Impala 4* $ 750
Jackal 1 $ 420
Kudu, Greater 1 $ 3,500
Kudu, Lesser 1 $ 4,600
Leopard 1 $ 6,700
Oribi 2* $ 300
Oryx, Fringe-Eared 1 $ 4,300
Porcupine 1 $ 750
Reedbuck, Bohor 3 $ 750
Steenbuck 2 $ 575
Warthog 2 $ 290
Wildebeest 3 $ 1,250
Zebra 4 $ 1,600

We are “low key" in my descriptions of the hunts. We do not oversell our hunts and will be as honest as we can be about the situation and the hunt that we offer! We will not promise anything that we cannot deliver to You!

Hasheem Divudame
Kabubi Safaris
Tanzania
www.kabubisafaris.com
kabubisafaris@yahoo.com
Whatsapp: +255 753 216 279
Phone: +255 629 440 240

Posts: 17 | Location: Dar Es Salaam  | Registered: 16 December 2021Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Welcome to AR.

“Fully refundable Trophy Fee deposit“

Can you explain the above please?

In all my hunting, I have never had to pay a trophy fee in advance.

Why are you coming up with this now?

I will never, NEVER, pay a trophy fee in advance.

I will find another outfitter to hunt with when someone comes up with this silly condition!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67165 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Picture of Hasheem 1980
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Welcome to AR.

“Fully refundable Trophy Fee deposit“

Can you explain the above please?

In all my hunting, I have never had to pay a trophy fee in advance.

Why are you coming up with this now?

I will never, NEVER, pay a trophy fee in advance.

I will find another outfitter to hunt with when someone comes up with this silly condition!

Good day Saeed,

Thank you for the welcome and everything here to the Forum.

As you guys already discussed it in length on Mike Taylor's Post.

This is definitely not a new thing. Most of the Outfitters in Tanzania ask and require a "trophy fee Deposit" in a sort of way whether it is included in their prices where they quote you for Your hunt and state that you want to shoot Buffalo and and and then those trophy fees are already included in the price and there is no need for a deposit.. The only reason most Outfitters do ask for this is exactly because of the reason stated in Mike's post and we have first hand experience of that. It happened last year the client came and hunted the Buffalo and added another one and Plain's Game as well and left without paying a deposit or anything for the trophies and we are still waiting for payment for that safari nd we are never going to see that money again. So all those expenses came out of our account.

It is definitely not a new thing. And it all depends on the client and everything. If it is a returning Client that we know then there is no need to ask for something like that it is Just for the new Clients and it is not a fixed rate or anything. It is just a matter of what the Client is after an then we go according to that to estimate a rough deposit for some of the trophies that he is after.

And all the deposits and everything stays in the Account in the USA and the same goes towards the client that it will be fully refunded every cent that they didn't use or end up shooting.

But the chances of that happening is very slim because it will only be a small amount of the total of the Trophies that the client might be after.

And then if the balance at the end of the safari exceeds the deposit paid then the Client can either do an electronic transfer in camp from the WIFI available or they have 14 days after the Safari to pay the balance owed.

The big thing is everyone is staring them into that fact that we ask for something like that. But once again it all depends on the Safari and the amount we might ask a client for. And if you will go further into it and we start booking the hunt it is stated in the Contract as well payment in camp or 14 days after the Safari.

Hope this clears it up a bit and that this post of yours doesn't scare potential clients away from the fact that it is happening for many year all over Tanzania.

Posts: 17 | Location: Dar Es Salaam  | Registered: 16 December 2021Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Never have I been asked to pay trophy fees in advance.

Even when hunting someone I never hunted with before.

And I can assure you, any outfit coming up with these conditions will never see me hunt with them.

To each his own I suppose.

Posts: 67165 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Picture of Hasheem 1980
posted Hide Post
quote:

And I can assure you, any outfit coming up with these conditions will never see me hunt with them.

Saeed I duly understand your Comments. And as You say each one to its own. But I can name a bunch of Outfitters in Tanzania and Big Names in the Industry that all ask for a Trophy fee deposit and it is worked into their qoute.

But as You say if you never had to do it good for you. And it is because You are most probably a big name in the i dustry and everybody knkws you Saeed.

But It doesnt help us trying to market our hunts on this site and get negative comments like this. As you say each one for his own so let us market it in our way. If You do not agree with it it is understandable. But it is making our post now seem bad with the negative comments. Same as with Mark Taylor’s post of their hunt in the Selous.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Saeed - Its actually very common for agents to hold a trophy fee "deposit" in escrow! This way the hunter is not required to travel with tons of cash, etc, and the outfitter is comfortable knowing the hunter is not gonna skip out on paying trophy fees...trust me man, it happens!

For example...the hunter will send me a $15,000 trophy fee deposit prior to his departure for the hunt. At end of the hunt, the outfitter sends me an invoice for trophy fees, I confirm its accuracy with the client - and if all is OK, I wire the fees to the outfitter. If for example the hunter only spent 80% of his trophy fee deposit on trophy fees, I send back to him his remaining money.

This way both outfitter and hunter are comfortable...and they can just carry on hunting, and not worry about the money! Its very standard...

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aaron Neilson:
quote:

Saeed - Its actually very common for agents to hold a trophy fee "deposit" in escrow! This way the hunter is not required to travel with tons of cash, etc, and the outfitter is comfortable knowing the hunter is not gonna skip out on paying trophy fees...trust me man, it happens!

For example...the hunter will send me a $15,000 trophy fee deposit prior to his departure for the hunt. At end of the hunt, the outfitter sends me an invoice for trophy fees, I confirm its accuracy with the client - and if all is OK, I wire the fees to the outfitter. If for example the hunter only spent 80% of his trophy fee deposit on trophy fees, I send back to him his remaining money.

This way both outfitter and hunter are comfortable...and they can just carry on hunting, and not worry about the money! Its very standard...

Aaron,

I can appreciate this from an American client booking through an American agent.

The money is the same country, and wouldn’t cause any problems.

Sending money to another country is another matter.

We go on specialized holidays, where we do send money ahead - diving and heliskiing for instance.

We never sent enough money to cover everything.

We pay what is required at the end of the trip.

After we get home.

And the people we deal with have never seen us before.

We have done this in most of Europe, and a couple of times in BC Canada.

Again, with people who do not know us from Adam.

American hunters dealing with an American agent is an entirely different matter.

An outfit asking me to send money to Africa, is a most definitely NO NO for me.

The client is putting his trust in the outfit by paying all his daily fees in advance.

Months in advance.

But the outfitter cannot trust the client to pay any extra after the hunt??

Sure, there are crooked clients, as well as there are crooked outfits.

And by demanding the trophy fees be paid in advance, the outfit is telling me they do not trust me.

Basically they are saying they believe I am a crook.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Aaron,

I can appreciate this from an American client booking through an American agent.

We go on specialized holidays, where we do send money ahead - diving and heliskiing for instance.

After we get home.

American hunters dealing with an American agent is an entirely different matter.

The client is putting his trust in the outfit by paying all his daily fees in advance.

Months in advance.

And by demanding the trophy fees be paid in advance, the outfit is telling me they do not trust me.

I don't think the outfitter is saying anyone is a "crook", no more than the client who wants a contract is saying the opposite?! Its just business Saeed! Remember...I have clients from all over, not just the USA...and I ask all of them to do the same. I'm not sure I've ever had a client hesitate to do so...not that I can remember anyway?!

But when an outfitter / client is dealing with new hunters / outfitters, and foreign countries...its a safety net for both parties I suppose?! I'm certainly not gonna steal anyone's money...so thus far its been a win-win for both parties. Smiler

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4884 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Aaron,

After we get home.

Months in advance.

I don't think the outfitter is saying anyone is a "crook", no more than the client who wants a contract is saying the opposite?! Its just business Saeed! Remember...I have clients from all over, not just the USA...and I ask all of them to do the same. I'm not sure I've ever had a client hesitate to do so...not that I can remember anyway?!

But when an outfitter / client is dealing with new hunters / outfitters, and foreign countries...its a safety net for both parties I suppose?! I'm certainly not gonna steal anyone's money...so thus far its been a win-win for both parties. Smiler

Great.

Glad it is a win win for everyone.

Sure won’t see me participating in this.

In fact, I think I got to the point where I book directly with whoever I am going to be with.

Regardless of what field it is.

Hunting, diving, skiing or anything else.

Have Ben doing it for years now, never had a problem.

And they never made any unreasonable demands in advance either.

Seems to me they are very happy to have my business.

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Folks,
I have hunted with Hasheem and had an excellent safari taking specialty antelope like Lesser Kudu, Gerenuk, Patterson Eland, Grant Gazelle, Dik Dik, etc. As Aaron mentioned, paying a portion of the trophy fees in escrow made sense for me and Kabubi, I didn't have to worry about carrying cash and he didn't have to worry about getting stiffed at the end of the hunt. I only had to finalize the last bit of trophy fees and D&P fees after I got home. Worked well for me and I had an enjoyable hunt in a unique part of Africa. I actually had my trophies back earlier than some friends that hunted with a big name outfitter and paid much more for their safari...

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7538 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of HappyAppie458
posted Hide Post
Just my 2c comment. If the Client does not trust the Outfitter to pay back his “trophy fee deposit” that he didnt use during his Safari. How can the Outfitter then Trust the Client to pay him after he has gone Home.

As BwanaMRM said Hasheem does a great Job and is a great Outfitter to hunt with. So if he ask for a deposit it will just be part or a little bit to help the Client and Outfitter both ways in the Outfitter having a bit of Leaniency towards having the Funds already and the Client not having to carry along great amounts of Cash!

And as He said the Deposit also stays in an account in the USA and never makes it to Africa after the hunt and the leftovers if any gets paid back to the Client from there.

Danie Robberts
danie@drsafaris.com
www.kwalata.com
South Africa and Mozambique

Posts: 13 | Location: South Africa and Mozambique | Registered: 04 November 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The client trusts the outfitter by sending him the daily rates.

Months in advance.

The outfitter should reciprocate!

one of us
posted Hide Post
What Aaron said. A trophy fee deposit is very common and everybody likes it. Saeed it seems you are the exception. Wink

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12900 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Yes I am the exception.

I will hunt with those who do not demand fees to be paid in advance.

I have absolutely no problem with anyone paying anyway they wish.

I think this whole idea came out of agents to start with.

To justify their services to the client and those they represent.

They tell the client your money is here, until you tell us to pay it.

We all know this is not true, especially for daily fees, and to book a time slot.

Then they tell the outfitter your trophy fees are guaranteed.

I wonder what happens when there is a problem?

Who do they side with?

With the Internet, and all the available resources available today, for me booking agents are really irrelevant.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would not pay trophy fee in advance and most are just not saying so. Agents seem to be for it but who is to say and agent cant screw someone either recall there is some bad ones also. Be it I have only hunt SA and namibia I have never paid a deposit ahead of time of more then 1000.00 and that was one time over 13 different hunts in 10 years.

I would pay normal daily fee deposit if hunting zim tanz or places like that if asked. Things happen and I dont care who the outfitter or agent is. Being out what some of these guys want for deposit that could be a full year or 2 out in these times is a no go for me. To me it still goes back to some think hunting businesses should have different rules for payment because we enjoy them but it is a business just the same to me and I pay like any other service I use.

Posts: 561 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
Picture of whitewater bob
posted Hide Post
I hadn't thought of this before, but on these high end hunts it might help. I don't want to travel with too much cash. In fact, it isn't legal in many countries to enter with over 10K. Seems reasonable now that I understand it. WWB

Posts: 16 | Location: usa | Registered: 16 February 2021Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by whitewater bob:
I hadn't thought of this before, but on these high end hunts it might help. I don't want to travel with too much cash. In fact, it isn't legal in many countries to enter with over 10K. Seems reasonable now that I understand it. WWB

Many of us have been hunting in different African countries for years.

This silly new addition never raised its head before.

We paid daily rates in advance.

We paid trophy fees afterwards.

When we got back home.

Agents and some outfits seem to think only clients can be crooks, so they try solving that problem in a way that penalizes the client.

They like to forget there are outfits that are run by crooks too.

My question above of what happens if there is a disagreement after the hunt between the client and the outfit they represent?

Who do they side with?

No one seems to wish to answer that pesky question!

We run into business deals non stop here.

A deal is supposed to be for the benefit of both parties.

Is has benefits, and it has responsibilities.

Both sides must bear both.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
While a deposit against trophy fees is being requested by some outfitters, most if not all package deals include trophy fees for target species, declared values of which will apparently be refunded if the animal is not taken.

Is this not another way of obtaining a deposit on trophy fees without actually demanding it?

Posts: 1915 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fulvio:
While a deposit against trophy fees is being requested by some outfitters, most if not all package deals include trophy fees for target species, declared values of which will apparently be refunded if the animal is not taken.

Is this not another way of obtaining a deposit on trophy fees without actually demanding it?

It is.

Like for cats.

They tell you everything is included.

If you don’t shoot a cat your trophy fee will be refunded.

Another silly way of getting the client to pay more than he needs in advance.

Anyone with a bit of intelligence won’t fall for this.

Especially as cats are not always cooperative in the this.

One will almost certainly shoot a buffalo.

Not so with cats.

Seen it here many times.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by whitewater bob:

Many of us have been hunting in different African countries for years.

This silly new addition never raised its head before.

We paid daily rates in advance.

We paid trophy fees afterwards.

When we got back home.

Agents and some outfits seem to think only clients can be crooks, so they try solving that problem in a way that penalizes the client.

They like to forget there are outfits that are run by crooks too.

My question above of what happens if there is a disagreement after the hunt between the client and the outfit they represent?

Who do they side with?

No one seems to wish to answer that pesky question!

We run into business deals non stop here.

A deal is supposed to be for the benefit of both parties.

Is has benefits, and it has responsibilities.

Both sides must bear both.

Well stated

Posts: 19417 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wesheltonj
posted Hide Post
With WiFi in camp, why the fee in advance. When it's quite simple to wire transfer the money right there in camp using the WiFi. Everyone one is happy.

Posts: 755 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 13 April 2016Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wesheltonj:
With WiFi in camp, why the fee in advance. When it's quite simple to wire transfer the money right there in camp using the WiFi. Everyone one is happy.

Some of us don’t use Internet banking.

I don’t!

I pay at the end.

When I get home.

They don’t like it, tough luck.

I will hunt with someone else.

Some of these individuals in the business think they hold all the cards.

They don’t.

A client can pick and chose who he hunts with.

And lucky for us there are plenty of good people to choose from.

Picture of HappyAppie458
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Some of us don’t use Internet banking.

I don’t!

I pay at the end.

When I get home.

They don’t like it, tough luck.

I will hunt with someone else.

Some of these individuals in the business think they hold all the cards.

They don’t.

A client can pick and chose who he hunts with.

And lucky for us there are plenty of good people to choose from.

That is true there are many Outfitters out there. So it is the Clients choice with who and where he goes to. So give each Outfitter his small place in the sun and let him Advertise the way he wants to. Each guy market and advertise in his own way which works for them so let them to their thing and let it be.

Do not try and devaluate a Outfitter because of the way he does his adverts and marketing. Each guy for his own. Each Outfitter does things that work for them because of tried methods and dues paid through the years in Clients not paying. And it works for them so good for them.

Good Luck Hasheem hope You have a great season ahead!

Danie Robberts
danie@drsafaris.com
www.kwalata.com

Posts: 13 | Location: South Africa and Mozambique | Registered: 04 November 2010Reply With Quote
Picture of HappyAppie458
posted Hide Post
quote:

That is true and the same goes the other way. If the Client paid a Deposit beforehand. The Account is made up and ready by the last night in Camp so the Outfitter and Client knows what is going on and there cannot be any confusion on the Account so then either the Client can pay the Balance or the Outfitter can refund the Payment as well. It works both ways.

So there are many different ways of looking at it. Some people will agree with it and some wont. Then they make a different plan.

But there are reasons for doing things a certain way or wanting to do it a certain way. Each guy for his own. So each Client can choose where he wants to hunt. And each Outfitter can choose the payment method that works for them.

Danie Robberts
danie@drsafaris.com
www.kwalata.com

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Years I wanted to hunt South Africa.

I got in touch with several outfits.

Each one had their own conditions, which were not acceptable to me.

I then found a gentleman by the name of Peter Harris.

We agreed on what we wanted, in fact, his offer was better than I had hoped for.

We went and hunted with him.

Quite a large party.

He looked after us so well, next time I wanted to hunt South Africa we went straight to him.

The first year he actually under charged us.

He did not realize that until I was back home.

He let me know what happened, and I immediately transferred the money to him.

Picture of HappyAppie458
posted Hide Post
quote:

We agreed on what we wanted, in fact, his offer was better than I had hoped for.

Quite a large party.

He looked after us so well, next time I wanted to hunt South Africa we went straight to him.

Yes Saeed,

Everyone has his own way of doing things as You said you have hunted with many Outfitters through the Years and have a lot of experience with all of it in all the African Countries. So You see each guy has his own way if doing things. That is how things in this industry works. My point is Just let each guy market amd advertise his way. Hasheem is a Good and Honest Operator and would never do a client inin any way amd will go out of his way to help Clients.

To each his Own. For him it works for you it doesnt. But You dont have to go hunt with him that is Your Choice. And so is that each Clients own choice where he wants to hunt.

I just wish him a good year ahead and that he will get interest on his add because I think it is a good Deal and opportunity to hunt Wild Africa in Tanzania’s Maasai Land and get the chance at some of the most unique species there is doesnt matter what.

Danie Robberts
danie@drsafaris.com
www.kwalata.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Hasheem and Kububi Safaris in October of 2018 and had a whale of a time. Here is the link to the hunt report I filed.

http://forums.accuratereloadin...131030052#8131030052

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
There are con-men on our side as well. In the Phoenix Chapter, we had a guy that made a career out of shooting the place up, then exit without paying trophy fees.

He even paid with a CC and disputed the charge when he got home one time.

We couldn't legally remove him from the chapter (IIRC) but wrote him a legal letter asking him not to attend our fundraiser.

Point being, I think it's normal to ask. I happily have put money in escrow with the booking guy. I don't think its unreasonable at all.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3411 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HappyAppie458:
quote:

Quite a large party.

Yes Saeed,

Everyone has his own way of doing things as You said you have hunted with many Outfitters through the Years and have a lot of experience with all of it in all the African Countries. So You see each guy has his own way if doing things. That is how things in this industry works. My point is Just let each guy market amd advertise his way. Hasheem is a Good and Honest Operator and would never do a client inin any way amd will go out of his way to help Clients.

To each his Own. For him it works for you it doesnt. But You dont have to go hunt with him that is Your Choice. And so is that each Clients own choice where he wants to hunt.

I just wish him a good year ahead and that he will get interest on his add because I think it is a good Deal and opportunity to hunt Wild Africa in Tanzania’s Maasai Land and get the chance at some of the most unique species there is doesnt matter what.

I am not stopping him marketing his hunts.

I am asking a legitimate question, to which I, and it seems, others require an answer.

Any outfitter who wishes not to be questioned on his free advert should not offer anything here.

Prospective clients have their choice to make.

I am just pointing out that this idea of demanding trophy fees to be paid ahead of time is not acceptable to me, should I be considering a hunt, with anyone.

There are other sites where advertisers pay a fee to offer their hunts.

I understand they get “protection” from any negative response.

AR is not one of these.

We always, always, wish both clients and those in business the best in their dealings.

And when I see something that is not acceptable to me as a client, I will raise the point.

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Question Saeed - If a trophy fee deposit was required in the advertisement but the outfitter would readily remove the clause to suit you. Then would you consider the hunt?

The reason being is that I find communication between the hunter and the Operator/PH to be invaluable. The same goes on safari - If something is not right it needs to be fixed and here communication is very important.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9879 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Folks,

In the light of full disclosure I used to represent Kabubi Safaris and booked some of their very first hunts for them. But I am no longer working with Hasheem. I leave you to read between the lines.

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Tel: +1 845 259 3628

DSC Booth 1212 (Dallas 6th to 9th January, 2022)
SCI Booth 1751 (Las Vegas 19th to 22nd January, 2022)
Western Hunting and Conservation Expo Booth 444 (Utah 10th to 13th February)

Posts: 2543 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
Question Saeed - If a trophy fee deposit was required in the advertisement but the outfitter would readily remove the clause to suit you. Then would you consider the hunt?

The reason being is that I find communication between the hunter and the Operator/PH to be invaluable. The same goes on safari - If something is not right it needs to be fixed and here communication is very important.

I will certainly consider it.

That is my point.

Communications, directly between the client and whoever he is hunting with.

Cut off the middleman.

Sometimes they can screw things up royally!

We have seen it here numerous times.

By direct communication, one can get a better idea with who he is dealing with.

The idea of keeping money in escrow accounts came from the agents.

And I bet the idea of trophy fees in advance came from them too.

I have dealt with many people from all over the world in business.

We always worked something that works both ways.

At no time any of this was a one sided thing, like in here.

The vast majority of both clients and those in business are honest people.

One thing though, anyone awarded any prize from SCI is a red flag for me.

Remember how many Professional Hunter Of The Year turned out to be crooks! clap

Picture of Hasheem 1980
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reddy375:
Folks,

In the light of full disclosure I used to represent Kabubi Safaris and booked some of their very first hunts for them. But I am no longer working with Hasheem. I leave you to read between the lines.

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509

Good day,

Yes this is true. Arjun does not represent us anymore. We would just like to let everyone know. We market our hunts and Arjun is booking for Other Outfitters as he sees fit.

Hope all is well everybody.

Happy Holidays!!

One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Folks,

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509

That's a bullshit post. Either be honest or sit on your hands. Some here make their decisions based on what they read here. These Safari's are 10's or even 100's of thousands of dollars.

To just give a hint that there "might" be a problem is not fair to those of us looking.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3411 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Sometimes things do go wrong.

How these things are resolved is very important.

The solution can actually be a very positive sign.

It will show that whoever was at fault, realized what had happened and corrected.

Hopefully to learn from it so it does not happen again.

I do hope both parties will clear this up.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ahrenberg:
quote:
Folks,

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509

That's a bullshit post. Either be honest or sit on your hands. Some here make their decisions based on what they read here. These Safari's are 10's or even 100's of thousands of dollars.

To just give a hint that there "might" be a problem is not fair to those of us looking.

I agree either say what we should be reading between the lines or dont say a word. So unfair to anyone looking to book through you any hunt or to book with the place doing this offer.

I guess I could read it maybe you did not get money or the outfitters screwed clients but they could make you both look bad in my eyes.

Posts: 561 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
Picture of Hasheem 1980
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcap:
quote:
quote:
Folks,

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509

I agree either say what we should be reading between the lines or dont say a word. So unfair to anyone looking to book through you any hunt or to book with the place doing this offer.

I guess I could read it maybe you did not get money or the outfitters screwed clients but they could make you both look bad in my eyes.

Bcap,

On this post of the hunt we offer we have 2 clients that hunted with us and gave us very good reports on their hunts with us. We have a very good reputation with Clients and have never done any client bad in any way or form. And we believe in being honest with the client from the get go and a open book.

The stuff Arjun is talking about has got nothing to do with our Business and the way we conduct our Business. It is purely a thing between me and him that needs resolving one way or another. I do not know why he wants to boycott my Hunts and marketing because I have never done that to him in any way or form this is just a direct attack on My business.

He is just not marketing for us anymore because he is marketing for other Tanzanian Outfitters and that is his choice.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hasheem 1980:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Folks,

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509

Bcap,

On this post of the hunt we offer we have 2 clients that hunted with us and gave us very good reports on their hunts with us. We have a very good reputation with Clients and have never done any client bad in any way or form. And we believe in being honest with the client from the get go and a open book.

The stuff Arjun is talking about has got nothing to do with our Business and the way we conduct our Business. It is purely a personal thing between me and him that needs resolving one way or another. I do not know why he wants to boycott my Hunts and marketing because I have never done that to him in any way or form this is just a direct attack on My business.

He is just not marketing for us anymore because he is marketing for other Tanzanian Outfitters and that is his choice.

To be clear I have no questions if you do great hunts as I have talked with guys who have hunted with you. Dont like seeing any agent make a statement like he did with out more said. Not fair at all to do what he did with out saying more

Administrator
posted Hide Post
An agent generally markets hunts for several outfits.

That is the whole purpose of him being an agent.

Picture of Hasheem 1980
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hasheem 1980:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Folks,

Arjun Reddy
Hunters Networks LLC
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509

Bcap,

The stuff Arjun is talking about has got nothing to do with our Business and the way we conduct our Business. It is purely a personal thing between me and him that needs resolving one way or another. I do not know why he wants to boycott my Hunts and marketing because I have never done that to him in any way or form this is just a direct attack on My business.

To be clear I have no questions if you do great hunts as I have talked with guys who have hunted with you. Dont like seeing any agent make a statement like he did with out more said. Not fair at all to do what he did with out saying more

Thank You Bcap Totally Understand that. I just wanted to clear the air because other people will also see the post and as You say might get the wrong Idea. Thanks a lot appreciate it!!!