THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    South Africa Wing Shooting w/ 2 Plains Game 7 Days $1,200
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Africa Wing Shooting w/ 2 Plains Game 7 Days $1,200
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted
Special price is for the 2015 Hunting Season Only. Package includes all travel to and from Johannesburg or Tambo Airport. Seven hunting days and eight night accommodations and all food and non alcoholic beverages. Hunting includes wing shooting and two plains game animals. Plaines Game with this hunt include one Blesbuck and one Impalla. All hunting will take place in the North West Province about two hours north of Johannesburg on private land in the Bush and High Felt. Total price for this package is offered through RR Waterfowl at $1,200 USD. RSA PH will be Shaun Keeny
www.roanokeriverwaterfowl.com
Capt. Clark Purvis
252-826-4288
roanokeriverwaterfowl@gmail.com

Captain Clark Purvis
www.roanokeriverwaterfowl.com/

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of IH
posted Hide Post
Dear Clark,
This is a great offer!....with 2 plaine animals is become unbeatable.

May I know what wing spieces are offered to hunt and bag limits.

Regards
IH

Posts: 192 | Location: Pakistan | Registered: 14 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
North West Province
All year-Rock Pigeons, Red Eye Dove, Cape Turtle Dove, Laughing Dove (20)
May through Sept. Francolin: Red-billed (3), Crested (5) ) Guineafowl (10)
May through Aug. Partridge: Shelleys (5), Redwing (5), Quail: Harlequin (5), Common (10) Remeron Pigeon (5)
June through Sept. Swanson Francolin (5) Natal Francolin (3)
April through July Partrige: Orange River (5)
April 15 through July Namaqua Sandgrouse (10)
May through July Waterfowl White Faced (4) Yellow Billed (4) Cape Teal (4) Red Bill (4) Cape Shoveler (4)Knob Bill (4) Spurwing Goose (4)
Jan through July Egyptian Goose (4) Daily of 20 Upland Birds and 10 Waterfowl and 15 Sand Grouse

Captain Clark Purvis

Posts: 1141 | Location: Eastern NC Outer Banks | Registered: 21 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dukxdog
posted Hide Post
Sounds great.

GOA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member
Life Member Dallas Safari Club
Westley Richards 450 NE 3 1/4"

Posts: 864 | Location: Idaho/Wyoming/South Dakota | Registered: 08 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow that's a steal!!

Posts: 623 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 10 September 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I should do this !!! Smiler

Posts: 1535 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Oh my.... best deal on the forum in awhile!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7532 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Great deal. It looks like in June and July, everything's in season.

Can you buy 12 gauge ammunition there?

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12548 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
Yes. We take you to a store where you purchase your own shells. They are less expensive than what the cost over here. This way you will not get stuck with an expensive shell bill.

Captain Clark Purvis

one of us
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to the info .. Smiler

Posts: 1535 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
We had clients just get back and they had excellent shooting. This price will be good through Sept of 2015.

Captain Clark Purvis

one of us
posted Hide Post
While I really prefer to shoot my own gun, do they have rental shotguns and rifles available?

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Capt. Purvis
posted Hide Post
Yes.

Captain Clark Purvis