Namibia Cull Hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of African Barefoot Safaris
posted
Lets try again...
$4500 one on one
$4000 two on one
That includes your pickup at the airport and dropoff, food drinks lodging laundry skinner and PH, also your daily rates and all the animals on the list wich is a total of ten.
7 Days hunting and two days travel
    4 x Gemsbuck
    2 x Hartebeest
    2 x springbuck
    1 x Eland
    1 x Mountian Zebra

The animals will be mature animals and might even be sci gold, so you can if you want one as a trophy pay the normal price on the price list wich is as follow

Gemsbuck $600
    Hartebeest $600
    Springbuck $550
    Zebra $975
    Eland $1500
    Bluewildebeest $850
    Kudu $1400
    Spotted Hyaena $1750
    Damara Dik Dik $1600

My email is africanbarefootsafaris@gmail.com and my website is www.africanbarefootsafaris.co.za
My cell number is +27724749517

Reon van Tonder
Outfitter and PH
African Barefoot Safaris
africanbarefootsafaris@gmail.com

Posts: 55 | Location: South Africa/ Namibia | Registered: 04 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of IH
posted Hide Post
So it means, in this cull hunt you can not take trophy?, is it so?.

If someone willing to take all trophies, he needs to pay value defined here?, please advise.

IH

Posts: 192 | Location: Pakistan | Registered: 14 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
What is considered a "cull animal"? Would one be restricted to females only? Would a hunt for non trophy males be permitted?

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2306 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On this cull hunt it will be male and female, and yes if you want to take the trophy you will pay the trophy price for the animal, but not the full price because you are paying X amount for each animal alreay, so lets take Gemsbuck, the trophy price on it is $600 but on the package you are paying $200 so you will if you want the trophy only pay $400. Hope this will clear it up better?

Reon van Tonder
Outfitter and PH
African Barefoot Safaris

Posts: 55 | Location: South Africa/ Namibia | Registered: 04 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Labman:
What is considered a "cull animal"? Would one be restricted to females only? Would a hunt for non trophy males be permitted?

Cull animal will be a mature animal male or female, here it will be either male or female.

Reon van Tonder
Outfitter and PH
African Barefoot Safaris

One of Us
posted Hide Post
For a plains game hunt this will be what I am looking at since I am full up. Very nice

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2849 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes thats why we put this together.. we know there is a lot of guys that have shot everybthing already and just want to come back and have fun..

Reon van Tonder
Outfitter and PH
African Barefoot Safaris

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Indeed. I’ll keep it in mind

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2849 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
The title of this offering is “Namibia Cull Hunt” and yet your website only references properties in RSA. WHERE in Namibia is this hunt conducted as who is the Namibian PH?

Jesus saves, but Moses invests

Posts: 1382 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Bud you want to go 2x1 ? I'm bored in recovery so hunt shopping on the net. Rev.

Posts: 736 | Location: Quakertown, Pa. | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Terry: I leave May 8th for a 10 day hunt with Jan at Sebra Hunting Safaris. His current deal was too good to pass up.

Posts: 1382 | Location: Lake Bluff, IL | Registered: 02 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bud Meadows:
Terry: I leave May 8th for a 10 day hunt with Jan at Sebra Hunting Safaris. His current deal was too good to pass up.

How many times does this make it to hunt with Jan?

Posts: 736 | Location: Quakertown, Pa. | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bud Meadows
posted Hide Post
Terry: This will be my FIFTH hunt with Jan. It gets better every time I go back. Of course I just may appreciate it more as I’ve aged.

one of us
posted Hide Post
sent you a pm

Russ Gould - Whitworth Arms LLC
BigfiveHQ.com, Large Calibers and African Safaris
Doublegunhq.com, Fine English, American and German Double Rifles and Shotguns
VH2Q.com, Varmint Rifles and Gear

Posts: 2928 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The animals will be mature animals and might even be sci gold, so you can if you want one as a trophy pay the normal price on the price list

Would this imply that were it not being advertised as a "Cull Hunt" the price for a SCI Gold Medal trophy would be higher than the one listed?

Just asking. coffee

Posts: 1908 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Reon,

I am too computer illiterate to Private Message you, so I sent a regular old email to you. I am interested.

To other forum members, have any of you hunted with Reon?

PB

Posts: 86 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 12 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
normal price

He already answered that. Normal is normal. However if the species appears on the cull list they will give you a couple hundred off as that is now an "upgrade" from a cull to a trophy.

Russ Gould - Whitworth Arms LLC
BigfiveHQ.com, Large Calibers and African Safaris
Doublegunhq.com, Fine English, American and German Double Rifles and Shotguns
VH2Q.com, Varmint Rifles and Gear

Posts: 2928 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SIKA98K
posted Hide Post
Just finished a cull hunt in Namibia. Anyone going better hurry the drought is making life very hard for the Hartebeest at least. Still plenty of oryx about.

Posts: 456 | Location: Ireland | Registered: 12 May 2004Reply With Quote