THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    South Dakota DIY River Bottom Archery Deer Hunts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Dakota DIY River Bottom Archery Deer Hunts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just came across new property to hunt. I used to lease this ranch and the hunting is outstanding. Expect something 130 inches and larger.

These are six days of DIY archery deer hunting packages with lodging.

Location: Extreme northwest corner of South Dakota by the town of Camp Crook.

Price: $1250 +5.5% South Dakota Sales Tax

Licenses: $286 and are guaranteed and good for Mule Deer or Whitetail deer even though you have to send in a application. This is about 20% Mule Deer and 80% Whitetail Deer. In the late season there will be more Mule Deer showing up.

Season Dates: September 28 through November 14 and then again December 3 through December 31.

This is over 4500 acres of private land and the Little Missouri River literally runs right through the middle of it. These are hardwood bottoms with agricultural fields scattered throughout it.

This is one big pasture and we will show you around and some of the hotspots. The lodging is right on the property and you are within minutes of a restaurant. The lodging does not have cooking utensils. It is a small cabin with bunk beds and bathrooms and showers are in another small cabin just feet away.

There are two rifle hunters coming this year and the rest of the season is wide open. It has been very lightly hunted the past couple of years.

Randy Routier
701 US Hwy. 85
Buffalo, SD 57720

605-580-0601

www.huntsd.net

Posts: 517 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of stradling
posted Hide Post
randy send me your eamil want 2-3 slots this fall

Anyway it matters not, because my experience always has been that of---- a loss of snot and enamel on both sides of the 458 Win----

Posts: 1016 | Location: SLC Utah  | Registered: 13 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can e-mail me at huntsd@sdplains.com

Posts: 517 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can also get multiple does to fill the freezer.