THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    2x1 discounted buffalo hunt Uganda / Nov - Dec. 2011
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2x1 discounted buffalo hunt Uganda / Nov - Dec. 2011
 Login/Join

posted
We can now offer two buffalo at Lake Mburo in Uganda in November and December 2011. In the last ten years all our clients have had a chance to shoot a buffalo.

10 day hunt ex Entebbe

Dates available: 01 November - 31 December 2011

Package price 2x1 per hunter $US 10.700 including 1 buffalo, all government fee, dipping packing, transfers

Animals available per hunter:

2nd buffalo $1500 – defassa waterbuck $1000 - east African bushbuck $500 – east African bohor reedbuck $400 east african impala $350 - east african bush duiker $200 - oribi $300 – warthog $350 - bushpig $150- zebra$550
hippo licence on request $600

For further information contact:
Astrid and Ted Gorsline
Am Pool 35
D-21029 Hamburg
Germany
Phone: direct dial from USA + 011 - 49 - 40 - 721 20 58
(6 hours time difference from east coast USA)
Email: asted@freenet.de

Posts: 14 | Location: germany | Registered: 13 November 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This is quite the price .. I was recently quoted a trophy fee of $5,000 for a hippo in Zim .... Wish I had a friend ...

Posts: 1534 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Scruffy
I will be your friend if you pay for my hunt.

Larry

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

Posts: 1534 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
Great deal!
would love the Buff, EA Impala, EA Bush Buck and Hippo. Pity about peak season at work Frowner

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scruffy:
This is quite the price .. I was recently quoted a trophy fee of $5,000 for a hippo in Zim .... Wish I had a friend ...

Hi Scruffy,
we are still busy to fill some open dates in December 2011 for our outfitter GAME TRAILS UGANDA and try to work out individual special offers including 1x1 basis. Could you still arrange about a one week hunt in Uganda in December on 1x1. If so,what are your trophy priorities. I understand hippo is of great interest to you, but would need to know which other species you also would like ot hunt to arrange a special offer.
If a trip in December is possible for you, I would appreciate your reply to our email address: billeweg13@web. de or asted@freenet.de
VBR
Astrid Gorsline

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Astrid,

Has Uganda been re-opened for 10 years?

Posts: 10000 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Dear Lavaca,

I sent Dr Thomas Weritz for the fist safari in Uganda in the year 2001. He published a very long story in a German hunting magazine JAGEN WELTWEIT.
My husband went to SCI convention to tell the editor that Uganda had reopenend but the editor of SCI magazine was too busy to meet with. So Americans did not become aware that hunting in Uganda had reopened until about 2005.
A bit of American hunting trivia. The American gunwriter Warren Page first field tested the 7mm Remington magnum at Lake Mburo in Uganda.
I have been selling hunts in Uganda since before Idi Amin came to power.

Astrid