Tools

Win a Magnum Hunt Club Membership...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple4:
Whoops....sorry about that....I saw September and didn't see the year...

I was looking up an AR member and this 9 year-old post was the first reference that popped-up in the search???

And we call him Saint Triple4!

Saint of clickbait, long forgotten promises and ruler of the tribe of dingbats that followed him off of a cliff!

Posts: 7769 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Triple4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Wonderful Wyoming:
quote:
Originally posted by Triple4:
Whoops....sorry about that....I saw September and didn't see the year...

I was looking up an AR member and this 9 year-old post was the first reference that popped-up in the search???

And we call him Saint Triple4!

Saint of clickbait, long forgotten promises and ruler of the tribe of dingbats that followed him off of a cliff!

It's been my pleasure to bring so much happiness to so many! dancing

Posts: 1313 | Location: SW Pennsylvania | Registered: 17 May 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
No one is immune from this kind of thing.

The Cabelas Gun Rooms archives can be searched via google, only you don't actually know that it is the archive. So those dream rifles, my last one I found was a 6mm PPC Sako 75 came up when I googled it at Cabelas.

I called the store to arrange delivery only to find out that every gun on Cabelas is stored in some kind of google archive. It wasn't on their website, but when I searched for it Google would show me something that looked like an active Cabelas page. So disappointment is rampant online!

The gun had sold years ago.

Posts: 7769 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bump

Big Grin

Posts: 182 | Location: Western Washington | Registered: 12 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tim, pls add me if still open

Posts: 504 | Location: California | Registered: 04 February 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tim, pls add me if still open

Here we go again! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think I’m signed up! jumping

Posts: 834 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Wonderful Wyoming:
No one is immune from this kind of thing.

The Cabelas Gun Rooms archives can be searched via google, only you don't actually know that it is the archive. So those dream rifles, my last one I found was a 6mm PPC Sako 75 came up when I googled it at Cabelas.

I called the store to arrange delivery only to find out that every gun on Cabelas is stored in some kind of google archive. It wasn't on their website, but when I searched for it Google would show me something that looked like an active Cabelas page. So disappointment is rampant online!

The gun had sold years ago.

A lot of sites put current dates on old articles just so they generate hits.

Posts: 19396 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote