Find
Notify
Tools

SD Rifle Whitetail Hunts Available
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Outfitter: Routier Outfitting

Location: NW South Dakota in Harding County. Closest towns would be Buffalo or Camp Crook

Weapons: Rifle

Species: Whitetail Deer

Season Dates: November 12 – 17 2016

License Deadline And Fees: The application deadline is July 15 and the license cost is $286 for nonresidents.

Prices And Packages: Rifle hunts are four full days. $2500 hunt price and $1000 trophy fee if you are successful on taking any animal. +5.5% South Dakota sales tax.

This includes all of your guides, lodging and meals. You stay right in the ranch house with us and have your own bedroom and bathroom. Meals are home cooked ranch style meals and occasionally restaurants. If you are allergic to anything or have special meal needs please let us know.

Terrain And Hunting Methods: Rifle hunting is primarily spot and stalk. Hunting is done on the river bottoms, pine tree covered hills, brushy draws, badlands, sage brush flats, rolling prairie and tree grounds.

You will be guided by my brothers and parents along with myself. Even though I'm in a wheelchair I still know the animals habitat very well.

Maximum of four Hunter's per group.

Randy Routier
701 US Highway 85
Buffalo, SD 57720

605-580-0601

Feel free to look at the website for pictures and references.

Posts: 517 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
These hunts are now full but look for two archery openings in late December I will post.

Posts: 517 | Location: North West South Dakota | Registered: 26 October 2009Reply With Quote