Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Silver salmon Sitka deer hunts on the same trip
 Login/Join

posted
All inclusive exept for fishing hunting license and deer tags, 3 day $1375 pp, 5 day $2175 pp, 7 day $2975 pp. Stay in the boat, no long daily runs to the fish or the deer. Arrive in Kodiak the day before the first hunting fishing day leave the day after your last day, 3 day trip has 4 nights, 5 day 6 nights, 7 day 8 nights. All fishing trips guided by Joe Polanco the deer trips are unguided. Guided deer trips available 2x1. Joe Polanco PO box 2709 Kodiak AK 99615 907 350 4214

/Users/maytee/Desktop/photo.JPG

Posts: 12 | Location: Kodiak alaska | Registered: 11 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bisonhunter1
posted Hide Post
Hey Joe,

do you have a website?

Whats the success rate on a combo deer/fish trip? What happens to the rate $$ if one opts for the guided deer hunting.

One of these trips sounds like it might be fun!

Willi

Posts: 576 | Location: Post Falls, Idaho | Registered: 03 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
How many deer are you allowed on the 5day hunt?

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
My web site is Polancobearhunts.com.
Each hunter is alowed 3 deer tags.For guided trips add $1000 to the rate for 5 or 7 day trips. Only 2 hunters on guided trips. the fishing trips are 100% The unguided deer hunts are 50%. I have not taken any guided hunts yet. The deer are in the clear cuts, for some obscure reason I havent been able to talk the hunters on two trips to hunt the clear cuts. JP

Posts: 12 | Location: Kodiak alaska | Registered: 11 October 2011Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post

Fishing picture from Afognak trip.