THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    2015 TANZANIA LEOPARD + 3 BUFFALO +PG ....GREAT PRICE!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2015 TANZANIA LEOPARD + 3 BUFFALO +PG ....GREAT PRICE!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Offered here is a safari hunt for 2015. (We have open dates available: roughly 5th SEPTEMBER - to mid OCTOBER, 2015). If you can hunt during this time, this is a truly fantastic offer on a great hunt.

1x1: LEOPARD, THREE CAPE BUFFALO, and all 21 day PLAINS GAME!

14 full days of hunting, but you can upgrade to 21 days if so desired.

Rifle rental is available. .378 Weatherby with scope @ $35. USD per day; ammo @ $25. usd per round.

Operator/Outfitter: Federico Gellini Tanzania Safaris / Safari Club Tanzania LTD.
Area: Kilwa / Mbwemkuru (1,840 Sq Kilometers, & Kilwa /Nakiu (1,800 Sq Kilometers)Plenty of big leopards in these blocks, so high success.
Professional Hunter: J.D. Andrews

14 FULL Days Hunting, 1x1: $ 22,495
2x1: $ 14,495. (Each hunter). NOTE: On 2x1: only 2 Cape buffalo each, and ONE Leopard between the hunters), and plains game: Roosevelt Sable, zebra, hartebeest, warthog, wildebeest, Hyena, baboon, bushbuck, bushpig, civet, duiker, EA eland, EA Greater Kudu, Hippo, klipspringer, oribi. *

*Includes: all daily rates, Deluxe tented camp & full staff, hunting permit, Licensed, experienced PH; Government Concession & Conservation fees. Trophy Prep & Handling/Dip, Pack, Crate; One Firearms Permit; Meet & greet; Airport transportation; all meals on the hunt, including fresh fruits & vegetables, soups & deserts; All beverages: bottled water, soft drinks, juice. Also beers, wines, liquor (reasonable consumption). Note: We have fresh brewed coffee & ice machines in our camps. Daily laundry. Fully equipped 4x4 Land Cruiser hunting car & driver, and first aid kits and sat phone. Tracker/Gunbearers, Tent boy, waiter, English speaking Camp manager, skinners, cooks, Gov game scout.

*Does NOT include: Air charters or ground transport to camp (see below), Trophy fees game wounded or killed (paid at safari conclusion), Hotel stays & food before /after the hunt; shipping of trophies; Side trips; Plane fares; Taxidermy; items of a personal nature; Extra firearm permits @ $250 each (if bringing more than one rifle); tips; Any calls from camp Satellite phone (we recommend bringing your own, or buying minutes in Dar es Salaam); observers; Firearm/ammo rental (see above).

Trophy Fees (includes anti-poaching & Community development):

Buffalo: $2,300 *** Leopard $4,600. ***Sable: $2,990. *** EA Eland $2,200. *** Bushpig: $480. ***Hyena $660. ***Ratel $345.

Lichtenstein Hartebeest: $800. *** EA Greater Kudu: $2,640. *** Baboon: $140. *** Hippo: $1,900. ***Klipspringer $1,380.

Warthog: $550. ***Zebra : $ 1,440. *** Wildebeest $800. *** Bushbuck: $675. ***Civet: $230. ***Duiker: $330. ***Oribi $300.

Air Charters: Cessna 206: $1,850. and Cessna Caravan: $2,900. (each way) /// Transport by car: $500. (each way).

Observers @ $300. per day.

This is a wonderful offer on a Classic East African tented safari with well known reputable outfitter!

Terms: 50% of daily rates deposit to book this hunt (by bank wire transfer). With balance paid within 60 days of starting date of the safari.

I can answer your questions by PM:

J.D. Andrews

Professional Hunter

For booking contact:

Federico Gellini

PO Box 105586, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

Email: ophfg1@yahoo.com

Tel: +255 22 2775902

Posts: 353 | Location: tanzania, east africa | Registered: 27 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Wow another great deal for those who can pick up and go!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7538 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
Tanz-PH, a great offer!

Could you please clarify some of my general questions:

What would be the upgrade to 21 days for 1x1 and for 2x1?

On a 2x1 hunt would all of the plains game animals be available for both hunters?

On a 2x1 hunt would each hunter be allowed to bring one firearm then would pay extra for additional firearms?

Are Air Charters per hunter or per plane?

Thank you for posting this offer.

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1632 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by buffybr:
Tanz-PH, a great offer!

On a 2x1 hunt would all of the plains game animals be available for both hunters?

On a 2x1 hunt would each hunter be allowed to bring one firearm then would pay extra for additional firearms?

1) The upgrade to full 21 days, 1x1 will be $13,847 extra. So total of the 21 day 1x1 safari: $36, 342. which includes the trophy handling fee.

I will get you the 2x1 21 day price and post soon.

2) Yes. All plains game on permit for each hunter.

3) Yes. We will give one free firearm permit for each hunter on a 2x1 hunt. Any additional firearms will be @ $250. per each gun.

4) The charter price is per plane flight. Normally, this price is shared by the 2 hunters, 50/50 basis.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks.

Posts: 353 | Location: tanzania, east africa | Registered: 27 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The price for a 2X1 ~ 21 days Full bag is: $26,100. EACH hunter.

This price includes community development & anti-poaching.

Thanks.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The price for a 2X1 ~ 21 days Full bag is: $26,100. EACH hunter.

This price INCLUDES the community development & anti-poaching fees and TROPHY HANDLING fee.

(see what's included & not included in original offer above)

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by buffybr:
Tanz-PH, a great offer!

I posted the info you requested. Please let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks.

One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
Thanks for replying to my questions.

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1632 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote