THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    INCREDIBLE OFFER FOS BROWN BEAR HUNT IN ROMANIA/ EUROPE WE HAVE THE BIGGEST DENSITY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

INCREDIBLE OFFER FOS BROWN BEAR HUNT IN ROMANIA/ EUROPE WE HAVE THE BIGGEST DENSITY
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Unforgetable Hunting
posted
PACKET of 1 bear 400 CIC points splendid accommodation in the hunt area.

Romania has the biggest density of brown bears in the Europe,

Period of the hunt
15/09/2012 until 15/12/2012

5 days / 4 nights for 1 hunter .
Method of take is rifle in a hill area .
Finest romanian meals , hunting specialties, licence, firearm permit, all transportations in Romania, first preparations of the trohphy.
All animals are totally wild.
Arrival/departure point is Bucharest airport, suport for custom formalities .

The price includes:
PRICE INCLUDE THE TROPHY FEE
• Assistance at the airport on arrival and departure
• All transfers in Romania
• Hunt organizing
• Accommodation in hunting chalets
• Complete board, starting with dinner on the arrival day and ending with breakfast on the departure day
• Professional hunting assistance
• Daily transport in the hunting area
• Preparation and conservation of the game
• Hunting invitation in Romania
• Interpreter during your whole stay
• Alcoholic Drinks , traditional strong drinks and wine on the house with no limit.

The price excludes:
• Transport to / from Romania
• Firearms and cartridges
• Trophy export

Total price :4900 euro

Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information
http://www.unforgettablehunting.ro
Bucharest, Romania
email office@unforgettablehunting.ro
unforgettablehunting@gmail.com

cell 0040 721 109 409

Posts: 599 | Location: Romania, Europe | Registered: 29 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please PM me some photos of 400 cic bears from
last season as well as a possible description
of the hunt.Thanks I want to see an examlle of the size of bear to expect.Baited or driven?

Posts: 210 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Me too! Thanks RJ

Posts: 75 | Location: Spring, Texas,USA | Registered: 11 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In the autumn we usually do combine driven hunt for bears , wild boars an wolfs .
For the clients that want to totally safe we bait the bears and is not dangerous at all.
The driven hunts are made with beaters and dogs and have and are wonderful hunting.
Romania have the biggest density of bears in Europe and Vrancea , where are our hunting area has the biggest density in Romania ....s you can see a lot of bears .
The hunting success is guaranteed !
For this year we have this special price because we want to promote our area!!! usually this for hunting like this prices are with alt list 2000 euro more!
Also you can see the traditional Romania , places untouched by civilization .
I do not know how to post pictures here ...
If you want to have same reference about us I had in the past American hunters that this year will come again ...

Posts: 599 | Location: Romania, Europe | Registered: 29 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

Posts: 834 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is an incredible offer!

Could you post your full name+Adress etc. please

Is it that the same company(with a different name) from that offered romanian hunts here some time ago?

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2072 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
for those that do not know us :

company name is SC UNFORGETTABLEHUNTING SRL
adress of the company Str. Petre Ispirescu Nr 13 BL M216 Et 3 Ap 14
CIF 26857690 (that number is for identification for my company in Romania)

...and here you have a report

http://forums.accuratereloadin...741069241#4741069241

One of Us
posted Hide Post
4900 euros is around $6300 if I remember correctly...hard to hunt brown bear any where for under $9000.

Posts: 736 | Location: Quakertown, Pa. | Registered: 11 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please, explain what is the cost if you shoot and the bear happens to be over 400 points.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2th doc:
4900 euros is around $6300 if I remember correctly...hard to hunt brown bear any where for under $9000.

We have our hunting grounds and this is ONLY THIS SEASON because we want to promote them !
If anybody interested I can give him all the guarantee that he need and also some clients that hunt with us .
If any european hunter is interested in big game this year the prices are INCREDIBLE and this opportunities are not every day !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spanishhunter:
Please, explain what is the cost if you shoot and the bear happens to be over 400 points.

For bears up to 400 CIC points we can put the prices in the contract ! Prices will be in the same line ...VERY ATTRACTIVE !!!!
But in oour hunting area the density of the bears in high so we will have the possibility to choose the trophy that you want to shoot!

THE PRICES ARE ONLY FOR THIS AUTUMN SEASON !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much for your answer.
I have heard of numerous hunters having problems in Romania with this kind of packages because, once the animal is shot, the outfitter has a "particular" way of seizing the trophy which finally end in the bear having a size bigger than the package said, and then another price applies.
To post a hunt here you have to take into account certain rules, probably one of the most important, is you have to post ALL THE DETAILS AND PRICES, saying you will put it in the contract, etc, is not acceptable.
Please, post all details here, including cost of the hunt if size of the bear is bigger than 400 points, and trophy fees of wildboard and wolves if (as you said) it can be combined with the bear hunt.
We would also love to know the average size for an adult bear in the area (sized cic points)

Best regards

One of Us
posted Hide Post
For bears up to 400 cic points the calculation formula is :

up to 400 cic point
4500 euro+ 50 euro/cic point

The normal prices are this

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wild Boar drive hunt

Very adaptable to the environment conditions, the wild boar can be equally met in the alpine forests, where it goes during the summer, but also in the hill, plain areas and even in the Danube Delta, where it comes in autumn, preferring the shelter of forests, especially the fructiferous ones. A special charm of the wild boar is granted by the use of at list dogs in every drive hunts. Usually, the wild boars weighted around 150 kg, being even trophies of 300 kg. Those who wish to participate in such a hunt need to decide the date as soon as possible to lock in on a good reservatio

FROM NOVEMBER TO JANUARY best period is November

1 hunter for 3 hunting days of hunting/4 nights including first two wild boars regardless of size
minimum 4 hunters 1600 EUR/ hunter.

ADDITIONAL TROPHY PRICES
Males with fangs from 12 cm. to 18 cm. 550 EUR
Males with fangs longer than 18,1 cm. 800 EUR
Female / youngs 350 Euro

PRICE INCLUDE

• Assistance at the airport on arrival and departure
• All transfers in Romania
• Hunt organising
• Accomodation in hunting lodge
• Complete board, starting with dinner on the arrival day and ending with breakfast on the departure day
• Professional hunting assistance
• Daily transport in the hunting area
• Preparation and conservation of the game
• Hunting invitation in Romania
• Interpreter during your whole stay
• Legal assistance
• Alcoholic Drinks , traditional strong drinks and wine on the house in moderation

The price excludes:
• Transport to / from Romania
• Firearms and cartridges
• Trophy export
Wild Boar drive hunt

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thank you very much for your answer.
I have heard of numerous hunters having problems in Romania with this kind of packages because, once the animal is shot, the outfitter has a "particular" way of seizing the trophy which finally end in the bear having a size bigger than the package said, and then another price applies.
To post a hunt here you have to take into account certain rules, probably one of the most important, is you have to post ALL THE DETAILS AND PRICES, saying you will put it in the contract, etc, is not acceptable.
Please, post all details here, including cost of the hunt if size of the bear is bigger than 400 points, and trophy fees of wildboard and wolves if (as you said) it can be combined with the bear hunt.
We would also love to know the average size for an adult bear in the area (sized cic points)

Best regards

Is it OK like so ?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much.
Things are much clear now. So, just to be sure.
Package price is 4900€ for bear up to 400 CIC included, over 400 CIC, for example 410, the price will be 4500€ + 50€ per point, so, for 410 CIC price of the hunt to be:
4900€ + extra trophy fee of 4500€ + 500€ = 9900€
Did I got it right?

Best regards

One of Us
posted Hide Post
you made me smile Smiler))

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thank you very much.
Things are much clear now. So, just to be sure.
Package price is 4900€ for bear up to 400 CIC included, over 400 CIC, for example 410, the price will be 4500€ + 50€ per point, so, for 410 CIC price of the hunt to be:
4900€ + extra trophy fee of 4500€ + 500€ = 9900€
Did I got it right?

Best regards

4500 euro + 500 euro = 5000 euro

that means that the package price will be 5000 euro !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok, Thank you for the clarification, I think I got it wrong because at the begginig of this post you said package to be 4900€, but I see is 4500€ right?
Please, what is the average size of a trophy bear in this area?
About the driven hunts, in case of shooting a wildboard while in the bear hunt those are the prices:

ADDITIONAL TROPHY PRICES
Males with fangs from 12 cm. to 18 cm. 550 EUR
Males with fangs longer than 18,1 cm. 800 EUR
Female / youngs 350 Euro

Am I right?

So if we are in the bear driven hunt and kill a bear under 400 and a wildboar with fangs longer than 18,1, total price to be 5300€ am I right?
What about wolf trophy fee?

Best regards

One of Us
posted Hide Post
NO !

the package cost is 4900 euro for a bear up to 400 CIC points .

If you shoot a bear more than 400 cic points the price will grow up an the formula that I post it here

If you will shoot a wild boar the added cost of the package will be the will boar

4900 or the brown bear price + wild boar cost =

One of Us
posted Hide Post
if anybody wants more details please contact me here or

unforgettablehunting@gmail.com
office@unforgettablehunting.ro

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lets see, so if a 410 CIC points bear and a wild board over 18,1 cm are shot, cost of the hunt will be

5000€ for bear plus 800€ for the wildboar, total 5800€. Did I get it right now?

Best regards

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What is the approximate weight of a bear scoring 400 cic?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Lets see, so if a 410 CIC points bear and a wild board over 18,1 cm are shot, cost of the hunt will be

Best regards

yes...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chuckmaxman:
What is the approximate weight of a bear scoring 400 cic?

...depends on the season ...CIC measurements are made on the skin ....and in the autumn bears have al list 30% more kg that in spring

in the autumn I think around 300kg weight

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Unforgetable Hunting:
quote:

Best regards

yes...

At last I got it right
dancing
I was beggining to think I will be never capable to understand it.
It sounds like a good opportunity, do you have any reference of past hunters (Spaniards or Americans)?, did any member of this forum already hunt with you?
Please, let us know what is the average bear size you hunt in that area.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
we have reference . I put it up here in a post .
I think you can contact him also here because he is active .
The bears are around 400 Cic point in our area.
We also have trophies over 500 cic points.

this offer it's a VERY good opportunities.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello.
I was searching in the forum for info, and then found this post from George Dina on January 2011:
"Benjamin, I was in charge of the advertising for the company and I was also doing all the hunting, taking the clients from the airport, finding new and better hunting grounds. I was doing all the work, and my associates were taking a equal share of the earnings, like I did. It wasnt fair at all and as you all probably know the slavery times are long gone. They had all my accounts from all the forums and when I quited the company, they changed all the passwords, including to my emails. They are in a big trouble now, because they donțt understand much about hunting and they donț have acces to the hunting grounds. They are trying to stain my good name as a bitter revenge and they are using my old username of this forum now. This is my new username now. I hope you can all understand that I am really sorry for this situation and that I feel truly ashamed that my old partners are such morons."

I´m sorry because I was thinking in booking but this post made my decission quite hard. If you can give further warranties for the hunt, please, feel free to PM me with details or post it here, because I found no info regarding bear hunts fulfilled with your company.

Best regards.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As you can see he is no longer active on this site. He has now to answer to penal charges of money stealing from the company account.
You can contact the person from this site that I point out or I can give you the phone no or a email address from a german hunter that was here in august .
Since that we evolute and now we have our hunting grounds that we promote .
Fell free to ask Dina about a similar offer !
As guarantee feel free to ask any guarantee you want and can be accepted .
Here on this site but I do not remember exactly is a post of a outfitter from France that is in this field for 30 years that was cheated by Dina . This person also post on other site about this! I will try to give you the link
Is a situation very unpleasant for us .
I do not know what else can be said .
I think if you ask from reference about us you will see that you can trust us .

One of Us
posted Hide Post
please judge if the company of Dina that have 0 activity can have a list of clients !!!!

this is the person that I talk about !

http://www.firme.info/best-eur...nts-srl-cui28258922/

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Am I understanding this right? If you shoot a bear that scores 500 CIC it will cost another 7000 euro?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chuckmaxman:
Am I understanding this right? If you shoot a bear that scores 500 CIC it will cost another 7000 euro?

400 cic point = 4500 euro
100 cic point = 5000 euro

hunting cost = 9500 euro

One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent, asking for more warranties for bookings.

Best regards

Picture of uplander
posted Hide Post
I had a fine hunt with Unforgettable Hunting in 2011. I am looking forward to another hunt with them in December. Feel free to send a private message with any questions.
Tim

Posts: 53 | Location: New Hampshire, USA | Registered: 23 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM sent Tim.
Thank you for the help offered

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Spanish Hunter would you kindly share your
findings via PM?
Thanks

Posts: 210 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 April 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can not belive that this offer was not so easy sold at that time ...Smiler)