New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any last minute Bots ele?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
If anyone knows of any last minute availability for some big Bots ivory, please let me know via PM. I know it is a bit of a long shot at this point, but thought I would ask anyways.

Thanks

-----------------------------------------
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. -Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Posts: 891 | Location: Tanzania | Registered: 07 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure if he has any left but Mark H. Young had a few hunts available a little while back that he posted here.

Peter Andersen
Peak Wildlife Adventures
1-306-485-8429
peakwildlifeadventures@hotmail.com
www.peakwildlifeadventures.com

Posts: 295 | Location: Sk, Canada | Registered: 06 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have one im trying to sell. Its for a trophy bull up to 60 lbs in botswana. Block ng41. Expectations are a bull over 70 lbs. trophy fee for anything over 60lbs is $5000 for every 10lbs over. Hunt is sept 1 to 14 2013 with johan calitz. Ph is cobus calitz. Expectations are to see a few hundred bulls per day and several hundred total ele per day. If u are interested please email me at tonyaltonpennington@hotmail.com. I want $50,000 for this hunt as i paid $64,000 for it.

Posts: 54 | Location: NM USA | Registered: 30 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stomper:
I have one im trying to sell. Its for a trophy bull up to 60 lbs in botswana. Block ng41. Expectations are a bull over 70 lbs. trophy fee for anything over 60lbs is $5000 for every 10lbs over. Hunt is sept 1 to 14 2013 with johan calitz. Ph is cobus calitz. Expectations are to see a few hundred bulls per day and several hundred total ele per day. If u are interested please email me at tonyaltonpennington@hotmail.com. I want $50,000 for this hunt as i paid $64,000 for it.

Email sent!

-----------------------------------------
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. -Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Posts: 891 | Location: Tanzania | Registered: 07 December 2007Reply With Quote