New
Find
Notify
Tools

SE ALASKA BLACK BEAR HUNT OPENING
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just got out of hospital after major knee surgery, so there is opening May 18-24, 1:1 hunt with guide Eli Lucas (1-907-772-3405- alaskahunts@hotmail.com). Boat based hunt aboard his 50 footer as base camp with 2 motor skiffs to hunt many bays & coves. Took nice 6'8" on day 2 of hunt. Hunt partner took huge 7'2" next day in May of '09 in GMU 3. very large bear density population there. Last days spent fishing as we tagged out. So liked hunting with Eli that I booked this 2011 hunt with him; yes, I am re-booking with him for 2012.Had been on 2 earlier brownie hunts & oneblackie hunt with other guides, so I feel I know an excellent guide when I hunt with one. email me direct at chazgreen@sbcglobal.net until Thursday, then I switch to WOW for email sevice.Chaz

Posts: 279 | Location: michigan | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cmfic1
posted Hide Post
Price?

Rod

--------------------------------
"A hunter should not choose the cal, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong"
Bob Hagel

Posts: 977 | Location: Alberta, Canada. | Registered: 10 May 2005Reply With Quote