Find
Notify
Tools

End of season hunting opportunities.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Crazyhorseconsulting
posted
From now thru the end of our late general/doe-spike season - January 20th., we have the followings hunting opportunities available.

Weekday or weekend, with the exception of the 28th. thru 31st. of December are available. These are guided hunts, price of hunt is $375.00 per person.

Bag limit is 2 does or a doe and a spike or a doe and 2 feral hogs per hunter. These are not guaranteed hunts although we do have a lot of deer and with the drought conditions we need to drop numbers.

Use of our hunting cabin is included in hunt price, hunters will be responsible for their own meals/refreshments.

We have 13 blinds overlooking 16 feeders, we feed year round plus we have some wheat fields and there is water on all places.

All properties are in Young and Archer counties near Olney.

A javelina, while not abundant, may be seen. They are legal game in Archer county and can be taken at $300.00 each if a hunter wishes to shoot one.

You can contact me by pm or at 682-365-3217 with any questions or to book a hunt.Weekday or weekend, with the exception of the 28th. thru 31st. of December are available. .

Even the rocks don't last forever.

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
CHC, how many days are the hunts? Game care provisions, etc? What are the license prices? I have forgotten.

I think you hit paste twice. Smiler

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry about that. I was in a hurry when I was posting that.

These are two day hunts, and the offer is directed mainly at folks from Texas that view the site.

The licene to hunt deer in Texas for a Non-Resident is $315.00, and most Non-Residents can find a similar type hunt in their home state, especially for does and spikes.

Field care and handling of game killed is included - gutting/skinning/quartering, ready for transport.

Many Thanks for bringing that to my attention. tu2 tu2

Posts: 31014 | Location: Olney, Texas | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here is part of the results from the hunt that we did over this past weekend. This was the wife's first ever white tail.

Total for this hunt was 3 deer, and the couple had chances at a fourth deer and a nice pig which they passed on. I forgot to mention earlier that I offer a discount for kids 16 and younger.

Happy New Year everyone.