THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    10 DAYS 10 NIGTHS FERAL GOAT ,FERAL RAM,HOG,CAPIBARA,BUFFALO AND MANY MORE
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

10 DAYS 10 NIGTHS FERAL GOAT ,FERAL RAM,HOG,CAPIBARA,BUFFALO AND MANY MORE
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
10 NIGTHS 10 DAYS HUNTING FERAL GOAT ,FERAL RAM ,HOG ,PREDATORS ,OSTRICH,WATER BUFFALO ,BROCKET DEER AND COLLARED PECCARY,WING SHOOTING -DOVES AND PIDGEONS-CAPIBARA,RIFLES SHOTGUNS INCLUDED.9000US.ALL INCLUDED.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JDA-CO
posted Hide Post
Juan - What are the best dates for this hunt?

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
The best dates are our winder because its dry season and the grass isnt tall .From june to august are the best months .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
and where wiil you find these you did not find them for us sty with your birds

Posts: 58 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: 25 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Ian - if you have a legitimate gripe with the original poster take it up directly with him , this is the advertised hunts forum , not the bitching page from the Womans Weekly magazine

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4458 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It would be easy for everyone if you IAN finish the primary school and then writes here in the forum .I told you that you have had many axis deer in your scope at least a good trophy and YOU NEVER FIRED.
You took a beautifull buffalo, and a capibara ,but you failed the axis whats the problem.
With you was Simon and he never make a complaint about our operation ,indeed Juan invited him to hunt with us again and say in his summer house for free .GO TO PARTICIPATE IN REAL HUNTS AND FINISH BITCHING .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is incredible i have been hunting with you and did my best to attend you like a prince in the bush and you continue sopeacking bullshit because you never shot the axis ,i remeber you Ian that you never shot a bird and the buffalo almost scaped because Juan told you the first one and you didnt shoot then he put you again in the middle of a lagoon in front of the buffalo and afterf several shots of 375hyh you killed it .Simon was a great hunter and human being ,but you are the selfish and most ignorant person i ever saw in my life .I have to ad that you never carried a bag while WEndy ,Simon and your little wiffe carried everything this isnt a conduct of a gentleman but you arent one .I work very hard ,i can give you champagne in a cristal glass in the bush but i cannot tolerate that we dont work hard for our clients .Hundreds of ARmembers say another thing just ask johnb that yesterday finished a safari with us .

Posts: 108 | Location: Cordoba | Registered: 15 July 2013Reply With Quote