Kyrgyzstan MP + Ibex 2014 reduced prices
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SkinAfrika Consulting
posted
Agent
SkinAfrika Consulting
Marco Polo sheep and Mid Asia Ibex combo

Hunting tours are conducted on the territories of “Ak-Say," located in the Uch-Chat or "Arpa" areas located in the Karakol zone. The camps are located in the highlands of Tien-Shan Mountains.

http://s1345.photobucket.com/u....png.html?sort=3&o=0

Scouts will be sent out to track the MP’s before the hunt starts.
The camps are equipped with horses, electric lights and good food to make the hunting tours enjoyable and successful. Accommodation is provided in hunting lodges and/or spike camps.
The camps will reduce travelling up and down the mountain.
Hunts will be conducted on horseback in the mountains at an altitude of 3,500-4,500 meters above sea level.
The hunter will be accompanied by a professional and a 2nd guide providing assistance.
Distance from Bishkek to the camp 320 km and 5 hours’ drive by vehicle.

Prices 1 August 2014 to 30 November 2014.
Summer and autumn hunting

Marco Polo/Ibex combo
MP $9000 (Refundable - $1000 permit cost if not shot)
Ibex$2000(Refundable - $200 permit if not shot)
Day fees $10 00 (1-2 hunters) Total per hunter: $21 000
Day fees $9 500 (3 hunters) $20500
Day fees $9000 (4 hunters) $20000
Wounded and lost trophies not charged
Included:
- 10 days hunting
- Trophies Marco polo and Ibex.
- Pick up and return Bishkek airport.
- All transportation (jeeps, horses)
- All serving staff including one interpreter per group/camp.
- Invitation letter, firearm permit, hunting permit, state fee.
- Accommodation and food in the camp.
- Service of professional guide.
- Service guides cooks and maintenance staff at the hunting camp.
- Trophy care and packing for shipment.
- Kyrgyzstan re-exports permit & veterinary certificate.
-One night hotel accommodation in Bishkek after the hunt. Please add another day to collect your trophies and necessary permits.

Excluded
- Airline ticket to/from Bishkek.
- Observer fee.
- Additional trophies taken.
- Gratuities usually 7- 10% from cost of hunt all staff involved.
- Lodging, drinks, meals and travel charges incurred before and after the contracted period of the hunt
-US import permits for trophies
-Any requests outside the contractual hunt.
- Excess luggage fee charged by airlines.
- Shipment of trophies recommended taking with after hunt.
- Telephone calls.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Insurance (Trip Cancellation, Medical Evacuation, etc.)
- Visa

Recommend to use VIP lounge Bishkek $110. All your check-ins rifles etc. will be done while you wait. Outfitter will meet you at the airport.
Recommend interpreter @ $300 per hunter.

Pictures Photo bucket

http://s1345.photobucket.com/u....jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
e mail:naliesmit@gmail.com
www.skinafrika.com
E mail theo@skinafrika.com
Hunts available in Berkino Faso, South Africa,Namibia,Mozambique,Zimbabwe,Tanzania,CAR,Cameroon,DRC,Kyrgystan,Kajikistan,New Zeeland

Posts: 198 | Location: Ukraine/South Africa | Registered: 22 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of The Artistry of Wildlife
posted Hide Post
Not to hi-jack Theo's thread.... But I'll give you guys a report on Oct 18/19th the day I get back. This is the same outfitter and camps I will be hunting Oct 1st thru the 15th.

I leave in 20 DAYS!

I've been waiting for 42 years for this hunt.
I saw my first Marco Polo when I was 12, I was in awe as to it's beauty, mass of it's horns and it "IS" the first animal on my bucket list that was made many years ago...I've taken many lower on that list but this one finally will be checked off... God Willing !

Posts: 657 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome Dennis can't wait for your report.Have a great time and I know everybody on AR wish you well.

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
www.skinafrika.com
Hunts available in Berkino Faso, South Africa,Namibia,Mozambique,Zimbabwe,Tanzania,CAR,Cameroon,DRC,Kyrgystan,Kajikistan,New Zeeland

Posts: 198 | Location: Ukraine/South Africa | Registered: 22 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can offer you ibex hunt with this outfitter $4500 10 days all inclusive.next year new season from August to end November 2014.

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
www.skinafrika.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Theo,
I may be interested in the Ibex for 2014, the full package with Marco Polo is out of reach in 2014 as I'm in Cameroun in April. What is average trophy size for the Ibex taken and do you have pictures. When is it best during the August to November period ? The Price is very attractive if it includes all hunt related costs ?
Cheers Jan

Posts: 91 | Location: Denmark, Hill Billy Westcoast | Registered: 18 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Average ibex 110cm
The season starts 15 August midsummer time.
Told me Sept Oct good time to come.
The rules the same as on my MP combo thread.
$4500 inclusive price .send me your mobile number and I will phone u we can chat then.

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
www.skinafrika.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Call me next week, I'm on my way to England for shooting Partridge. 0045 40 44 2543.
Cheers Jan

Posts: 91 | Location: Denmark, Hill Billy Westcoast | Registered: 18 December 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No offense meant, but a 110 cm ibex is a very big one. Are you sure that's the average on that area?

Regards,
Bharal76

Posts: 136 | Location: Madrid - Spain | Registered: 21 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The info from the outfitter 88 -120 but average 110 cm .Suppose hunting 10 days can produce a good specimen.

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
www.skinafrika.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dennis will soon report on his hunt.There are only two MP tags left and October 2014 has been fully booked.November still open.Hurry hunters this is the last of this amazing low priced Ibex and MP hunt.

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
www.skinafrika.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What has the success rate been for number of hunters vs number of Marco Polo taken this year and the average size?

Posts: 894 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They had 2 hunters one took a 125cm MP +2 ibexes.
The other hunter only 2 ibexes.He had a problem with his leg so did not go for his MP.The outfitter reports that they have seen up to 20 MP's but very high up.there were little snow in October therefore the MP's were very high.November to the end will be better then they will come lower and can be spotted easily.The success rate will then be 50% but would have been 100% if the other hunter were fully fit.
Theo

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
www.skinafrika.com

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
PM sent.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13396 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Derek from Canada taken these animals during October.The MP 59" and the base 17".U still interested to go? I got one more MP from the outfitter. tu2

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
www.skinafrika.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
MP hunters I have available Feb 2014 package Argali + ibex $19000. Without ibex $17300.
Hurry good offer

Theo Blignaut
Skype theo.blignaut1
Skype phone +27127435304
Nalie Smit
+27766183354
www.skinafrika.com