THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Fly-in Trophy Mountain Goat Hunt in North Western British Columbia.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fly-in Trophy Mountain Goat Hunt in North Western British Columbia.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This wilderness Mountain Goat hunt is seven days with six days of hunting. There is a half day to fly-in and get settled in camp and have a look around from the glacier lake for trophy class Goats before the hunt starts the next morning. We will fly out of the back country the morning after the six day hunt is over. If the Goat is taken early in the hunt, the hunter has the option to stay and enjoy the wilderness and do some great fishing. The Rainbow Flesh is salmon red and great eating. This will also give the Guide time to prepare the hide, skin and flesh out the hide for the taxidermist work NOT included in the hunting package. By spotting the Goats from the mountain lakes, we can determine the size and the location the goats are in and the opportunity to successfully harvest a nice trophy. Our success rate is over 85 percent and it is usually the weather that prevents us from being successful. Goats in September have grown a nice long coat of hair, which makes a great trophy for a mount.
We have cabins for accommodations and usually we are up the mountain and back to the cabin for the night, usually with the Goat in the packs. The package price is $5850.00 per hunter and I am offering this hunt for $5250.00 per hunter and a maximum of two hunters. The price includes the pick up at the local airport (Smithers BC) the vehicle, aircraft and boat transportation, comfortable cabin with shower, and semi private sleeping rooms (if a hunter brings his wife their room can be private.) Meals are served from the dining room over looking the lake and surrounding mountains The price also includes the Hunting license and Goat tag. If the hunter or hunters agree on the quoted price that is all they have to pay with the exception of a possible tip to the Guide and the person preparing the meals. I am sure there will be further questions. Please contact Jim the Outfitter at Phone 1-250-695-6351 or email at nanika@xplornet.com. My mailing address is Nanika Guiding
49336 Parrott lake Trail. Burns Lake., BC Canada V0J-1E0. Check out my website at www.nanika.ca
I am looking to finish off my bookings this year.

Posts: 36 | Location: British Columbia | Registered: 01 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tendrams
posted Hide Post
Great deal...and apparently one of many on your site! Wish I didn't have plans this year!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If nobody else is going to ask, I will. Why are these moose, goat and griz hunts priced so low? In fact, they are 50% or less of what everyone else is charging. Just asking and not wanting to insinuate anything. It's just out of the ordinary.

Posts: 4115 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Woodrow S:
If nobody else is going to ask, I will. Why are these moose, goat and griz hunts priced so low? In fact, they are 50% or less of what everyone else is charging. Just asking and not wanting to insinuate anything. It's just out of the ordinary.

I have been in business for over 25 years and the business has been in the family since 1948.
With the economic times, I am keeping my prices as low as possible to work through these times and keep the business going. Maybe you are on to something and my prices are too low for most people and that is why I have not had many enquires. If you or any of your friends are interested in any of the hunts I have to offer, lets talk and I can offer references also.

Jim

Posts: 36 | Location: British Columbia | Registered: 01 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nanika:
quote:
Originally posted by Woodrow S:

If interested email a Goat hunter who hunted with me last fall. His name is CT Martin ctmartin@dewysmfg.com

I have been in business for over 25 years and the business has been in the family since 1948.
With the economic times, I am keeping my prices as low as possible to work through these times and keep the business going. Maybe you are on to something and my prices are too low for most people and that is why I have not had many enquires. If you or any of your friends are interested in any of the hunts I have to offer, lets talk and I can offer references also.

Jim

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What is the price for a moose/goat combo?

Thanks,
Alex

-----------------------------------------
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. -Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Posts: 891 | Location: Tanzania | Registered: 07 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Alex

You asked how much a combination Moose and Goat hunt would be?
First a combination hunt for these species would be a minimum of ten days, better a twelve day hunt. The Moose are in the valleys and the Goats are on the mountain tops. Two different places, so can not be hunted in the same places.
This hunt would be a remote fly-in hunt in the interior side of the coastal mountain of British Columbia. I am the only one that hunts there. The price is listed at $11,400.00, but with my special price offers I can offer you this combination hunt for $10,800.00 This would include the hunting license and species tags as well. Once you arrive that would be all you would have to pay Nanika Guiding with an exception of a possible tip to the Guide and the person preparing the meals. Any other questions just contact me and I will be happy to answer you. Hope to hear from you.