New
Find
Notify
Tools

Camel back Pakistan hunt 50% off
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am looking for someone who has a taste for denture and wants to hunt in Pakistan for sheep and Ibex.
My objective would be to have an adventure hunt more than a shooting type of hunt and asked around. I wanted to go far back as possible, and was told the only way was on camel back. That sounded even better! The hunt would include opportunities at the Blandford Uriel and Sind Ibex. The details have come together for this hunt and we will be doing it in November 2017. I have traded a number of South Africa hunts to bring down the price, and I now have the following opportunity for somebody who wishes come with me:
It is a camel back hunt way to the back of Pakistan for Blanddford Urial and sindh ibex. I have one hunt for sale at 50% off the “normal” pricing, due to the trades I made. You get all shooting opportunities until you no longer wish to shoot. I will only hunt when you are finished.

Cost is $15.000 for the hunt. If you shoot a second animal it is $8,250 more. You can decide what second animal to shoot. If you choose not to shoot the second animal I will.

The price includes all relevant shooting permits, tags etc. You will be able to export the trophies yourself by taking it in your bags and self clearing them in the USA so the only thing you will have to pay for is the export permit fees and Vet Certificate from the government quarantine department (This fees goes to the government).

You are responsible for the domestic flights, Hotel accommodations before or after each hunts (when we are in Karachi you are most welcome to share the room in my home but if we have to stay outside a hunting area everyone pays for their own hotels, the accommodation however is included once we reach the hunting area).

My arrangements are that I am allowed to shoot any two animals regardless of the fact that the sheep is usually double the price of an ibex. So for example if I (we) do not get a chance at an ibex we can end up shooting two sheep. I am told the area is open, the animals are there, we will see them every day (either Sheep or Ibex) but they are not easy to hunt, one has to be quick to find a rest, find them in the scope and shoot them. I am told for a hunter who is in good 'sheep shape' the chances of shooting a good trophy are 70% for other its 50%. This hunt is for adventurers and not people who are after inches.

Other animals available on the hunt you wish to extend it:

Black Buck ($8,000)
Kennion Gazelle ($3,500)
Cheetal deer ($9,000)
Sindh Ibex ($16,500)
Blandford Urial ($30,000)
Afghan Urial ($30,000)
Desert fox ($1,500)
Golden Jackal ($2,000)
Nil Gai (worth $9,000)
Indian Wild Boar for $1,000
Hog Deer $7,000
chinkara gazelle $3K
Punjab Urial $30K

Look forward to hearing from a fellow adventurer.
Camshaft – Cam Greig
USA contact 650-279-3620
2774 Belmont Canyon Road
Belmont, CA

Posts: 345 | Location: Cameroun, South Africa | Registered: 19 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am very interested in this offer. How many days is the hunt? Can you shoot only the sheep? Or will you be required to shoot a second animal? Thank you, Jim

DRSS

Posts: 624 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You could shoot just the sheep. I am more interested in the ibex anyway, so that may work out well. I am not sure the duration of the hunt but my expectation would be 7-10 days if we hunt no other animals.

cam

Posts: 345 | Location: Cameroun, South Africa | Registered: 19 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I am interested, I am in sheep shape, just shot one last week, I love adventure travel and will love to take this opportunity, please send complete details to darizpe@trasa.com.mx

Posts: 142 | Location: Hidalgo, Texas /Monterrey, Mexico | Registered: 12 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
will do