THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    2013 AR Wyoming Antelope Hunt with Hiland Outfitters
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2013 AR Wyoming Antelope Hunt with Hiland Outfitters
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frostbit:
I have a wedding to go to in Denver on Sunday September 29th. Is it too late to get in on a couple of days of this hunt?

Frostbit,

As of now, we are full. I think about everyone has applied for license. If anything changes I will let you know.
Thanks

Tom Kessel
Hiland Outfitters, LLC (BG-082)
Hiland, Wyoming
www.hilandoutfitters.com

Posts: 402 | Location: Central Wyoming | Registered: 14 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Tom - When will the drawing results be out for the Wyoming Antelope draw? Just wondering? Have a great day.

Larry Sellers

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Larry

The Wyoming Game and Fish should draw somewhere around the third week of June.

Looking forward to having you in camp.

Tom Kessel
Hiland, Wyoming
www.hilandoutfitters.com

Posts: 402 | Location: Central Wyoming | Registered: 14 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
License Reminder

License Application Deadline is Friday March 15,2013 for the 2013 AR Antelope Hunt.

If you have not applied contact me ASAP!

Thanks for all the interest in this years hunt.

Tom Kessel
Hiland, Wyoming
www.hilandoutfitters.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mine is now complete.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1042 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Guys

I sent everyone an email with this years hunt updates. If you have any questions feel free to contact me anytime.
Looking forward to have you guys in camp.

Tom Kessel
Hiland, Wyoming
www.hilandoutfitters.com