Find
Notify
Tools

Zimbabwe Elephant Special 2023
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Specific dates available April 2nd - 13 th / April 15 -26th

All inclusive $13750 ( day rate / taxes / scout fees / trophy fee ) Includes 3 meals a day / daily laundry and transfer to camp and back to Bulawayo airport.
If no elephant taken then $7000 refunded ..

You have a better than high chance of success this time of year and bear in mind you might hunt at night to f needed . These bulls are causing havoc in the crops as we speak and this special is available only because of I obtained extra quota specifically in this area ( Lupane and Gwayi ) for this time of the year .. Expect to get a mature bull of 30-40 lbs

It is exportable to those countries that can import.

First confirmation on this hunt secures booking .. We have been 99% successful on average over 15 years hunting this area.

Not included is observers $175 a day. Skin from elephant. Cites tag and ivory registration $250.

For booking please contact me on WhatsApp +263 772450375
Or email : nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw

Thank you

Wayne Van Den Bergh

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

Posts: 108 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 03 October 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have reservations about hunt offers asking for money in advance, and offering a refund.

Why not offer the hunt at daily rates and trophy fees after the hunt?

This has always been my own experience.

Personally, I would not pay any trophy fees in advance, under any conditions.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67035 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not asking for trophy fee in advance.. Simply said $7000 not to be paid if no elephant was taken . I gave you a complete price of what’s included and not included.. because that’s what most people want .. they want to know how much total is expected. I am not asking and nor did I ask that anyone pay me the full amount in advance.. If you contact me or anyone contacts me then these things will be discussed further as far as deposit required and what to pay before hunt starts etc .. Trophy fees are paid only when the animal is taken and not before .. I hope that clarifies your concern.,

Some folks do want to pay in advance just so you know because not everyone likes to carry large amounts of cash with them.. so in those cases we allow advance payment on request by the client and if for some reason he does not get his animal its simple enough to reimburse that person ..

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
All inclusive $13750 ( day rate / taxes / scout fees / trophy fee ) Includes 3 meals a day / daily laundry and transfer to camp and back to Bulawayo airport.
If no elephant taken then $7000 refunded ..

Refunded means paid back.

You might need to edit your offer.

Posts: 67035 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Elephant Special 2023

Specific dates available April 2nd - 13 th / April 15 -26th

Total price is $13750 of that $7000 is trophy fee only pay if you take your elephant.

Services of a full PH and camp staff . 3 meals a day / daily laundry/ beverages/ transfer to and from camp to Bulawayo airport.

You have a better than high chance of success this time of year and bear in mind you might hunt at night if needed . These bulls are causing havoc in the crops as we speak and this special is available only because of I obtained extra quota specifically in this area ( Lupane and Gwayi ) for this time of the year .. Expect to get a mature bull of 30-40 lbs

It is exportable to those countries that can import.

First confirmation on this hunt secures booking .. We have been 99% successful on average over 15 years hunting this area.

Not included is observers $175 a day and the skin is not included either . Cites tag and ivory registration $250

For booking please contact me on WhatsApp +263 772450375
Or email : nyamazanasaf@netconnect.co.zw

Thank you

Wayne Van Den Bergh

NYAMAZANA SAFARIS

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Thank you Wayne.

Easier to understand now,.

One of Us
Picture of Flipper Dude
posted Hide Post
There ya go fellows..That’s a bull elephant for the price of a buffalo, with a top notch PH who has nothing but great reviews. What’s not to love?

Posts: 261 | Location: Huffman, TX.  | Registered: 04 August 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Chet
posted Hide Post
Geeze Wayne, we're going to need more ammo next week!

Posts: 290 | Location: Northern Rockies | Registered: 24 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now we are talking. If this was a different timeframe that would do nicely

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2849 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote