New
Find
Notify
Tools

BIG COUES DEER + IN MEXICO
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

As some AR members know I have promoted Mexico Coues deer with Borderland Adventures for several years and now they are booked way ahead making it difficult to get a guy in there that wants a chance at a really good Coues buck. Actually several AR member did this hunt and shot bucks scoring 103-115 B&C plus several bucks over 120 have been taken by other hunters on this hunt. So my dilemma was to find something as good in another area and I think I have.

Our own ravenr is a founding member of Agave Outfitters that operates on 185,000 contiguous acres outside of Hermosillo, Sonora. Their latest lease is a ranch with a lot of hilly Coues deer habitat and the deer numbers plus trophy quality are amazing. The tremendous Coues buck in the pix scores net 133 B&C non-typical before the 60 day drying period and was taken last month. ravenr is so enthusiast about this ranch and the Coues deer that he is going to try to dedicate most of his next season to hunting these diminutive trophies. Agave has not offered dedicated Coues hunts in the past because they had Coues deer but not of this quality. I can only imagine what a few dedicate 6 day Coues deer hunts will produce on this ranch.

The hunt will be conducted utilizing a high rack, rattling, glassing from vantage points or using blinds over water. Whatever it takes to kill a big buck will be employed. All guides will be English speaking Americans to avoid any communication hiccups and all guides will have at least 10 years experience in Sonora.

Accommodations will be in some very comfy accommodations by Mexico standards and the food is outstanding. Actually ravenr was so impressed with the cuisine he sent me pix that you can see above.

Schedule for '16/'17 will start Dec 27,'16 and run Tuesday to Tuesday through the end of January '17.

Pricing:

1x1 6 days $5,500 all inclusive from pick up in Hermosillo to drop off at hunt's end.
A management mule deer can be also taken on a trophy fee basis for $2,000 (see above pic)

Call me on this one to reserve a great rut date with favorable moon.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12866 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2 Is this the concession/ranch that I hunted with David Pereda some years ago or a different area? The inside of the house looks familiar to me. Big Grin

one of us
posted Hide Post
Vaughn,

Even if it is the experience here will be like you are on a different planet than what you had with Ol'Dave.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12866 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
No problem with that. I'm sure that it would not be a repeat. I was just wondering if it was the same ranch, as the pics of the ranch house looked familiar.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 2141 | Location: enjoying my freedom in wyoming | Registered: 13 January 2006Reply With Quote