Find
Notify
Tools

Luxury package for a wolf hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of George Dina
posted
We have an incredible offer for wolf hunting for a hunter and one observer. Hunting is the bait at night so during the day hunter and observer can relax in the heated swimingpool as well as saunas, jacuzzi and saltbaths. Depending on the time arrival guests can hunt ducks fly fish, ice fishing or make turistical trip at no extra cost. Last year in this area, 23 hunters shot 19 wolves. The total cost of this hunts is 5000 euro for 10 days and 11 nights, including a trophy wolf and George is so confident that this will be a successful hunt that is willing to offer 3500 euro refund if no opportunity for wolf. He is away in the mountains for two weeks and probably will not get a signal on his mobile phone so you can contact me for further questions.

Mircea Pauleanu 0040730317560

THE FEE includes:
- Airport arrival and departure assistance
- Transportation in Romania
- To 4WD car for hunting
- Full board and lodging, starting with dinner on the arrival day and ending with breakfast on the departure day
- Single room accommodation
- First preparation of the trophy
- The organizing of the hunt
- Hunting License
- Guide interpreter and professional hunter
- First preparation of the skin
- One wolf

THE FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- The flight to and from Romania
- Drinks and tips
- Other personnel expenses

email: contact@besteuropeanhunts.eu

Posts: 60 | Location: Romania | Registered: 24 January 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Let's see some wolf pictures.

Webster

posted Hide Post
What is the trophy price for a wolf in Romania?

One of Us
Picture of George Dina
posted Hide Post
The price for trophy is included in the total cost of the hunt. Normally the price range between 500 and 1500 euros depending of the area. Wolves picture soon...

posted Hide Post
AND THE REST ARE SERVICES???????? LOOKS VERY EXPENSIVE !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
+1

Regards,
Bharal76

Posts: 136 | Location: Madrid - Spain | Registered: 21 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of postoak
posted Hide Post
Are silver bullets required? Big Grin

Posts: 440 | Location: The Woodlands, Texas | Registered: 25 November 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of George Dina
posted Hide Post
I agree that the total cost may seem high, but your suggestion that my services are very expensive provoked a bitter smile for me. For your information and for all those who think like you look here an example how much money I make on this hunt: the price of wolf is 1,500 Euros, plus another 500 euros fees to hunting organization. (50 euros per day). 2 people full accommodation around 1800-2000 euro. Not to mention fuel for at least 1000 km and my expenses. You do the calculations. Thanks

posted Hide Post
do you have clients that can recommend you for this type of hunt ? wolf are difficult to be shot...

One of Us
Picture of George Dina
posted Hide Post
Please read again our conditions, we refund 3500 euro if no wolf oportunity. That is more than you pay for accomodation, only. Yes,wolves and lynx are most difficult animals to hunt. If you are interested please send me an email and we will send you our contact references.

One of Us
Picture of RREESE
posted Hide Post
Does the 5000 euros cover both hunter and observer and include the wolf trophy fee? Also, are firearms provided? Finally, how big do Romanian wolves get? - Thanks, Reese

NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 269 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 23 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of George Dina
posted Hide Post
Yes, sir, 5000 euros cover both hunter and observer fees and also one wolf trophy fee. We recommend that the hunter to come with the rifle witch is used to, mainly because the airport procedures are very easy and takes very little time, but the rifle can be provided. A mature specimen weighs about 70 kilograms and some even exceed 80 kilograms.

One of Us
Picture of acteon
posted Hide Post
And what about the money you owe me ?

Posts: 43 | Location: Sologne, France | Registered: 26 February 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by acteon:
And what about the money you owe me ?

I heard something about this guy that can not be trust !!! I have a friend on this site that said to me that this guy Dina olso stoled money from his associates . You are the second that tell us that he can not be trust !!!

One of Us
Picture of George Dina
posted Hide Post
You made an account on this site and all 5 of your posts are only accusations addressed to me. If I had stolen money would be in jail. For your information, I still organized successful hunts and I'm not going to stop.

posted Hide Post
you did not understand....I try to find a hunting offer in Romania , and I read your offers first...

like every normal person I ask ....and I found that you have problems ...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Frank stop spamming around. You made 6p osts and all were in threads george started.
Another member hunter with george and he was very satisfied http://forums.accuratereloadin...741069241#4741069241

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2072 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of acteon
posted Hide Post
Hi Caracal, Did you yourself ever deal or hunt with George ?

Posts: 43 | Location: Sologne, France | Registered: 26 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I plan to hunt with him this fall. We talked and mailed about it. Until now I can only say good things.

Posts: 2072 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of acteon
posted Hide Post
Untill now...
Good luck

One of Us
posted Hide Post

one of us
posted Hide Post
more infos please?

mario

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote