Find
Notify
Tools

Tian Shan Marco polo hunt (video added)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Folks,

Renaud from Seladang my partner on our Asian hunts has just put together a great video with scenes from various Tian Shan Marco Polo hunts in Krghyzstan to give hunters a feel for what this hunt is all about.

The Tian Shan Marco Polo is a sub species of the Marco Polo from the Pamris and have slightly shorter horns but the hunt is a lot more enjoyable as it is conducted at lower altitudes and also far cheaper than the Marco Polo from the Pamirs.

I have offered this hunt before so wont repost all the details, these can be viewed at

http://forums.accuratereloadin...2100588/m/4241009051

Here is the video:

Thank you for viewing the video. For more information or to book this hunt please contact me via email as I am travelling at the moment out of the country.

Thanks,

Arjun Reddy
www.huntersnetworks.com
30 Ivy Hill Road
Brewster, NY 10509
Tel: 845 259 3628
email: arjun@huntersnetworks.com

Posts: 2536 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
That is a really great video! Awesome animals. What an experience!

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Beautiful rams!

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12534 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote