Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Discounted buff hunts
 Login/Join

posted
Hello we at Save Safaris have a few buffalo left on quota. This late in the season we have decided to run a special. These hunts will be conducted in the famed Save Conservancy with PH's Leon duPlessis and Mike Payne. Availability of plains game is great and you can expect to pick up several species if desired. Trophy quality of buffalo is exceptional with many trophies each year over 42 inches. Our well staffed camps can handle multiple huters if you desire to hunt with a friend or friends. Right now we are offering an 8 day buff/plains game package for $900 a day. Trophy fee for buffalo is $2750. This is a disount of over $2000.

If interested please contact Leon duPlessis at matranch@iwayafrica.com

You can also view our website here

Save Safaris
PO Box CH381
Chispite, Hararre
Zimbabwe

+263 712 413 874

Posts: 12 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 04 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwanna
posted Hide Post
Great deal, and I love that second buff. Crap! How many of those are running around there?

Posts: 1667 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 12 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
Guys,
you are going to have a hard time finding a better deal at a true opportunity to shoot a big buff than this. If my wife didn't already have my balls in a jar, I would be calling Leon to see how long he would finance this for. animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What are the road transfer fees and from where?

Dip/pack fees?

2% / 4% fees?

MARS fee?

Is transfer of trophies to a Zim taxidermist included?

What are the trophy fees for the other plains game available?

STAY IN THE FIGHT!

Posts: 1849 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 25 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wesley timmerman
posted Hide Post
PM sent with additional questions.

Posts: 672 | Location: south carolina | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Sorry for the delay in responding - in response to your queries:
dip and pack $600 per crate - to be handled by Chipitani.
2% on daily rate and 4% on trophy fees is a gov levy charged to all hunting clients in Zimbabwe
Mars fee is $10 per day
we will handle the transfer of trophies at our own cost - vet clearance etc will be handled by Save safaris
transfer to hunting area - 206 from Hre to Save $950 each way. Road transfer is not usualy offered but can be arrainged - $300 each way.
Other plainsgame - At the moment we have: Impala $200, Kudu $1000, wildebeest $850. zebra $900, giraffe $1200,warthog $350. Other trophys subject to availbility at time of booking.
contact Leon or Mike at: info@savesafaris.com

Posts: 12 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 04 June 2007Reply With Quote