Find
Notify
Tools

South Africa July 2022 Trophy Game Safaris
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Sniper
posted
We had a cancellation and our Sand River Hills camp is available July 4th through July 16 2022. We are located in the Limpopo province about a 45 minute ride from Polokwane. We manage and hunt approximately 250,000 acres of property anywhere from 5 minutes to a 1 hour drive from our lodge. We are a second generation family owned business in operation since 1998.

Currently we are offering a 15% discount on any package hunt. The packages already have significant discount built in so you are compounding the discount by selecting one of the packages. Here is a list of packages.

http://www.tgsafari.co.za/hunting-packages/

If you desire a custom built package then we can offer a 25% discount to an AR member. You do not have to utilize the entire date range but I would recommend a least a 7 day stay. Package prices are all inclusive to include lodging, guide, food, drinks, alcohol in moderation, safari vehicle and tracker once arriving at our Sand River Hills lodge.

Airfare, food/lodging and transportation prior to arriving at Sand River Hills and taxidermy is not included in the package.

I will also be at the camp during those dates and can assist with safari preparation on this side.

Contact me at dtenney375@hotmail.com for more info or call (fourtwothree) seven91 Five027

"In the worship of security we fling ourselves beneath the wheels of routine, and before we know it our lives are gone"--Sterling Hayden--

David Tenney
US Operations Manager
Trophy Game Safaris
Southern Africa
Tino and Amanda Erasmus
www.tgsafari.co.za

Posts: 871 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 11 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Good morning David,

I am thinking that you are new to posting hunts that you are offereing.

Suggestion, please read the instructions for the Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1589 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sniper
posted Hide Post
I read it. What did I miss in my post so I can add what is needed?

"In the worship of security we fling ourselves beneath the wheels of routine, and before we know it our lives are gone"--Sterling Hayden--

David Tenney
US Operations Manager
Trophy Game Safaris
Southern Africa
Tino and Amanda Erasmus
www.tgsafari.co.za

Posts: 871 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 11 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
AS Saeed has said many times.

Exactly!

This is the sort of offer which leaves a lot to be seen, which is not good at all.

Give the prospective client all the relevant details.

Don't leave anything to be asked.

Saying "email me for more details" is not acceptable!

You are provided a free place to place your adds, take advantage of it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1589 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sniper
posted Hide Post
10-4, I thought I gave a pretty detailed description with links to info. I will add more.

Here is a link to our 2022 price list.

http://www.tgsafari.co.za/hunting-price-list/

Here is a movie showing our facilities and detail of operation

https://youtu.be/euYRdm6B9qg

David Tenney
US Operations Manager
Trophy Game Safaris
Southern Africa
Tino and Amanda Erasmus
www.tgsafari.co.za

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Price per inch will not go down well.
Just saying. coffee

Posts: 1924 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote