One of Us
posted
Company: Outdoor Adventure Consultants, LLC
Email: mmalek@outdooradventurellc.com
Web: www.cazapampa.com
Tel: 269-290-4778
Species: Red stag, wild boar
Hunt Date: March 23 – 30, 2011

We have a last minute cancellation due to illness and currently have available space for two hunters during the week of March 23, 2011 for a red stag hunt at Estancia La Mota, which is located about a hour's drive outside of Santa Rosa. This is a seven day full rut hunt that includes one trophy stag, one management stag, and one wild boar. The price includes meals, lodging, beverages, airport transfers, and ground transportation to and from the ranch.

We provide world class accommodations, comfortable rooms with private baths, great food prepared by our professional chef, outstanding Argentine wines, and free Wi-Fi internet connection.

Hunting is what we do. We have excellent success rates with both rifle and bow. Everyone at Estancia La Mota will go the extra mile to assure you of a truly memorable hunt.

Original Price: $6,250

Discounted Price: $4,750

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What is Trophy Bronze, Silver, Gold?
Thanks
Larry

Posts: 1571 | Location: New Mexico Texas Border | Registered: 29 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is a 100% free range hunt and there is no limit on the trophy size.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I do not think I can go at such short notice, but have a few questions anyway. What would it be for one hunter? My hunting partner can not go because of knee surgery.
Thanks.

Posts: 2173 | Location: NORTHWEST NEW MEXICO, USA | Registered: 05 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The discounted price listed above is per hunter. I'm sure that given the time frame that the owner is willing to accept only one hunter.

One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
Is a charter flight required to Santa Rosa? I've been checking the various airfare websites and none seem to recognize the code (RSA) for that airport. If so, can you provide the cost of the charter?

Does anyone have any experience with this outfit?

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2292 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Private charter flights are not necessary to get to Santa Rosa from Buenos Aires (port of entry). There is commercial airline service to Santa Rosa Monday through Friday. Aerolineas Argentinas and SOL airlines... Round trip fares run from $225 to $300. They both have websites and you can either book direct or through most travel agencies here in the US.

There is story on La Mota in the October 2010 issue of The Hunting Report.