THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    5 Hunting Days with Free Deep Sea fishing trip and Elephant Back Safari - $1960
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

5 Hunting Days with Free Deep Sea fishing trip and Elephant Back Safari - $1960
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of KMG Hunting Safaris
posted
Good Day Gentleman,
I am offering a 5 full days' hunting deal for 2012. No animals have been added, which gives you the opportunity to choose what you would like to hunt. On your arrival day, you will have the opportunity to do a safari on Elephant Back. Included in this deal, You will be treated to a full day's deep sea fishing. No pressure, since your catch will be on the menu for supper. The entire camp will be counting on your fishing skills...
Please note that you are allowed to add hunting days. Please enquire about the special rate on added hunting days.

Outfitter: Marius Goosen T/A KMG Hunting Safaris
Outfitter number: HC 42/2010 EC
PH Number: PH 18/2010 EC
Area : Eastern Cape

The offer includes the following:
8 Days with 5 Full hunting days ( Arrival and Departure days included)

The following are included in your Safari:
All accommodation, food and beverages
Services of a licensed professional hunter, tracker and ground staff
Transport to and from the airport as well as all ground transport for the duration of the Safari
Field preparation of trophies and forwarding them to a taxidermist or shipping agent of your choice.
1 Full Day Deep Sea Fishing
Elephant Back Safari upon arrival

The following are excluded in your Safari:
Dipping, packaging or any processing of trophies
Shipping charges for your trophies to your own country

Best Regards
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
Cell, Whats App, Signal + 27 82 8205387
E-mail: info@huntsafaris.co.za
Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kmghuntingsafaris
Instagram: @kmg_hunting_safaris

Posts: 1362 | Location: Eastern Cape | Registered: 27 October 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This looks like a great hunt for someone who drags along a non-hunting spouse. What kind of fish do you target?

DRSS

Posts: 624 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JA:
This looks like a great hunt for someone who drags along a non-hunting spouse. What kind of fish do you target?

Or if you are a group of buddies. Most common fish taken are Geelbek(Cape Salmon) , Kob, Englishmen, Protea Bream and other bottom feeders. Game fish in the area consist of Yellow Fin Tuna, Dorado and Sailfish.

If you wish to add the value of these excursions towards another trophy animal, then that can be arranged.

Best Regards
Marius Goosen

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Posts: 1362 | Location: Eastern Cape | Registered: 27 October 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a great time. I was there last summer at the Eastern Cape and while I was chasing bushbucks my wife and niece went elephant riding. I am afraid of heights but 2 out of 3 brave folks in one family ain't bad ... Smiler

Posts: 1534 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scruffy:
Sounds like a great time. I was there last summer at the Eastern Cape and while I was chasing bushbucks my wife and niece went elephant riding. I am afraid of heights but 2 out of 3 brave folks in one family ain't bad ... Smiler

Haha scruffy,
Glad i'm not alone!

Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris