THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM OUTFITTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts    Save Valley Conservancy Raffle for 10 day safari (GET YOUR TKTS)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Save Valley Conservancy Raffle for 10 day safari (GET YOUR TKTS)
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Members,

I will have tkts for the raffle and am taking orders now. The raffle is a for a 10 day buffalo hunt or 10 day tuskless hunt on the Conservancy and will finance a Conservancy wide anti-poaching team. Tickets are $125 each.

This raffle will give somebody a great safari on one of the great safari destinations in southern Africa.

Please send no money at this time but just contact me and I'll put you on the list for as many tkts as you'd like.

This is a very good thing. Dig deep!

Mark

DETAILS OF RAFFLE:

10 day buffalo/plains game hunt - I will have to let you know which plains game are on the bag.

Tickets $125,00 each.

Books of 25 tickets. The seller gets two free tickets if all are sold.

This is be drawn on 01 August 2010 and can be done this year or in 2011.

10 day tuskless/plains game.

All the same above except that this one will be drawn on 01 December 2011.

Five hundred tickets for the buffalo hunt and 500 tickets for the tuskless hunt.

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12893 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mark,

PM sent.

Regards, Tim

Posts: 1320 | Location: Washington, DC | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can you, and should you, expect the same quality of service and the same opportunities on a hunt such as this (ie., won in a raffle) as you would on a hunt for which you are paying full dollar? Thanks,
wpe2

Posts: 70 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 31 July 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mark, did your realy mean the ele drawing is in Dec 2011? seem like a long time away.

Posts: 472 | Location: Bothell WA | Registered: 31 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Colin Castelli
posted Hide Post
PM Sent

Posts: 180 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 16 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
wpe2

I absolutely would expect to get the exact same quality of expereince whether you pay full retail or win the raffle. The operators on the Save are some of the very best in Africa and they willdo a great job for you.

Donato,

That Dec 2011 is I think a misprint and I'll change it as soon as I get a confirmation.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

Posts: 12893 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark

will the drawing still be held in Aug no matter how many or how few tickets are sold, or will it only happen once ALL the tickets are sold? Just curious. In the off chance I DO win, could sable be added to the hunt?

I'll send you a PM shortly, but count me in for a ticket or 2. Especially for the tuskless.

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Guys,

Peggy Davis who handles Mokore Safaris Stateside money will be handlling the tkts for the raffle. Please contact her pemble@cableone.net

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
Office 702-848-1693
E-mail markttc@msn.com

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Ahhh... Pemble's much better half. Great couple, dear friends!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7538 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of zimFrosty
posted Hide Post
Hi All

I too have been selling these tickets and can tell you that whoever wins the prize is in for a great trip. I have absolutely no hesitation in saying that the Operators in the Conservancy will most certainly make sure that you are well looked after in every respect.

The proceeds from the Raffle all go to a good cause so good luck to anyone who buys. ........but I hope to hell its my ticket they draw out!!!!

Posts: 459 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 11 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MattMck
posted Hide Post
Yes please Mark, very interested.
Matt

I do not hunt in order to kill, but kill in order that I have hunted.

'If ur'e gonna do it, do it right!'

Posts: 77 | Location: England | Registered: 12 April 2009Reply With Quote